Mental Health Forums

Update

Joshua

Hello all,

Just to let you know the forums software has been updated with the latest software. You may notice slight changes but nothing major as far as im aware.

Also the return of PM's - by the end of today PM's will return to all member groups (Free of charge).

I have also been working hard on introducing some educational videos. They are not final versions yet but i thought io would share with you the progress - http://bpdworld.org/videos

There are a number of spelling mistakes etc which are currently being worked through. Plus the intro's need writing.

yay... thanks josh...

now that all that updating stuff is over, are you going to revisit the rest of the stuff that people asked for...

like the return of birthdays to the front page and also the last 5 topics started...

thanks in advance :)

Birthdays, no idea - It says its enabled.

that's ok - mine has just gone past anyway - you have 347 days to revisit it for next year lol ;)

I'm trying to send welcome pms for all new members but i dont seem to be able to pm people who havent posted yet, is that how its supposed to be?

But thanks for bringing pms back Josh, its really good being able to pm more people and it will be great for the members who want support but don't feel like posting on the forums

Hi Petra, I'm afraid only sponsors and staff members can post statuses at the moment, i'm sure Joshua will let us know if this changes, sorry.

Josh the vids are looking good, really helpful, would love to send a link to people when they are done, keep us posted to when you complete them. Nice work.