Mental Health Forums

Card Maker- To Crafters

pepsink

oooh i hadnt tried using the needle, i just tried to pull them out and it didnt work thank you for that,

yeah its brill, and it makes a change from the usual things, i find it takes a bit of time too, :D

so thats often good

I haven't read all of this, but you can get little cross stitches and mini open frame cards that go with them in Hobbycraft. Usually they have a big bin of each of these and the cross stitches are £1-3 depending and the cards are like £1.50 for pack of 5. They make great little gifts. I've had pictures of a racecar, various bunnibes with flowers, flowers in vase and teddy with hearts. There is a whole range of suitable kits for each special occasion of the year and you can improvise them with your own writing on the front in stitch and once you have the pattern can use other colours/threads for them.

ooooo thank you i will remember that, we have had a hoby craft put in near us a few months back so that will be great to go and have a look , thank you

i find it takes a bit of time too, :D

so thats often good

Yeah I agree, I can often pass an hour or so without even realising - what is the picture of the one that you are doing? xx

im trying to do a santa one, though mum said im doing it wrong i have to count the stitches, well there are 3 pictures that come with it so kinda hard to find were it is,

there is only enough to do one, and counting them i may struggle with

Archived