Mental Health Forums

Chat

Joshua

heard it mentioned that this would happen, think it's a really great idea. :)

I won't be able to go in as it eats up my data like crazy (sucks to be meee!), but am sure that many will find it really helpful.

xx

I think this is so thoughtful, especially since I joined during a painful holiday period, I know how horrible it feels to have no where to turn this time of year.

Umm... I was just in the chat room and got banned? :confused02: Can anyone explain why?

Hi Ostler

Can you try it again today and see if it is working and if not can you please submit a ticket and explain what happened and this will be looked into for you. Here's the link:

Submit Ticket

Edited by catsmother21
  • Like 3

Can anyone tell me why I can't post a status please or reply to any? Do I need so many posts before I can do that. Thank you in advance.

Hi Sweep

To be able to make and reply to status updates, you need to be a sponsor of the site. If you would like to become a sponsor, you can click on the Subscriptions option at the top of the main board - it is £1 for a month or £10 for year and this all goes towards to upkeep of the site.

• 2 months later...

This topic was covering chat up until the New year 1e 1st Jan 2012, it's now 11th March 2012 so this no longer applies border5.

To use chat you can either become a sponsor for £1 a month or £10 a year, or become a volunteer here.

Hope this helps

x