Mental Health Forums

Happy New Year

lonelyheartemma

who wants to come to my new year party?

2011 is nearly over, for a lot of us thats something worth celebrating

heres hoping 2012 will be soooo much better

• Like 4

Well if it does not involve A- going out or B- getting changed, am up for it. I will bring the Vimto :party:

Edited by compacted

I got changed but this is a party where everyone gets to where whatever you want, it doesnt matter if its prada or pyjamas, we all look amazing

i'm trying to add a pic of my outfit but idk if its working

oh ok it worked twice :/

i'm wearing the shoes in my profile pic

Edited by lonelyheartemma

You look fabulous. I will come to your party but am wearing my pjs and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

I think I would like some classy cocktails please if anyone feels like getting busy with a shaker.

M x

hey aww thank you xxx

I love all your pjs and i'm a bit jealous coz you can bend down without being indecent!

cocktails on the way Maddie :)

thank you :)

pink tease cream glitter eyeshadow

dark grey eyeshadow underneath but i've lost the top so idk where it came from

miss sixty eyeliner

maybelline volumising mascara

rimmel sexy curves mascara

you look absolutely stunning and I hope you enjoy New Year!

I'll come to the party if you don't mind? though I do think i'll be one of the many in pajamas, they're too comfy :P

Panda.

Yay a pyjama party :D

maybe i should take my dress off? I'm sure a lot of people do that at new year parties :P

then i can put on my monkey pjs

thank you Panda and of course you can come xxx

I love that pic of you Emma, you look stunning! :)

Would love to come to your party! I have just come home for a bit from Nans. We were sat over there watching TV, but it was too hot (she seems to have the heating on full blast) and I was feeling a bit low for some reason. So I think a mini party would do me good :)

I hope 2012 brings everyone some happiness and they can fulfil their wants xxx

Hi FML, thank you and happy new year

Its a quiet party, last night i think i announced it a few days before so everyone knew to come on here but it is really good to see you

thank you xxx I feel a bit bad tho coz no one else has dressed up and if people think i look good they might be put off. but i did take about 20 pictures before i took a good one

Happy new year!

lonleyheartemma I'd love to come to your party but if you insist on wearing that dress with the zip down the front I'll have to bring a powerful magnet :P

Myla i want to go out on the town so much. but i have no one to go with, no one at all and i'd probably end up in hospital if i tried, for physical reasons not mental. I dont want to end up in hospital any night but tonight i bet the hospitals are so busy already, so much drinking and fireworks. thank you Myla

welcome to the party Lucy Data and Joshua (Data are you flirting with me? :P)

and omg my party is on the notice board Joshua? I feel special haha

happy new year to you all. and i'm not just saying the words people will be saying to each other over and over again for the next 24 hours. I really want you all to find some happiness

Myla i want to go out on the town so much. but i have no one to go with, no one at all and i'd probably end up in hospital if i tried, for physical reasons not mental. I dont want to end up in hospital any night but tonight i bet the hospitals are so busy already, so much drinking and fireworks. thank you Myla

welcome to the party Lucy Data and Joshua (Data are you flirting with me? :P)

and omg my party is on the notice board Joshua? I feel special haha

happy new year to you all. and i'm not just saying the words people will be saying to each other over and over again for the next 24 hours. I really want you all to find some happiness

Lol!! Brilliant Emma xx

P.S. yep I make a conscious decision to avoid hospitals on this date :)