Mental Health Forums

Well Done You.... Yes You!

manja.

WELL DONE YOU.....! Wee challenge for everyone.

I challenge you to find something to say well done to yourself.

Can be anything no matter how small.

Take the opportunity to praise yourself.

Post underneath here, and say well done you! xx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u have to take part as well, manja :P

I will, Toaster :D

Right now there's a lot I could / should say well done to me for, but I'm using this as an incentive to make me do something, and will post and say well done me when I've done it lol :D xx

WELL DONE YOU.....! Wee challenge for everyone.

I challenge you to find something to say well done to yourself.

Can be anything no matter how small.

Take the opportunity to praise yourself.

Post underneath here, and say well done you! xx

I'm really bad and still not done the thing I wanted to do to say well done to me. So instead... Well done me for re-joining Scottish Slimmers and making a good effort to get healthy and fit.

Does anyone else have reasons to say well done to themselves? I thought there would be more. Remember, it can be anything no matter how trivial xx

Thank you manja - well done to everyone who has posted their success stories here.

I say well done to me for continuing to do the school run and for starting to go swimming and trying to eat healthily.

Well done everyone :)

I'm hoping that tonight I can reply and say well done me for going back to the gym, as I haven't been since mid-December, am finding the thought of posting to say well done is a good motivator :)

This is great to read :)

Well done me for getting up early and being ready for CC coming round, and for using self-soothe and distraction to get through feeling bad over my CPA review being postponed (it was supposed to be this afternoon) instead of letting it take over.

xx

WELL DONE ME.... I'm running a bath.

And I'm about to take it, and hopefully wash my hair, shave my legs etc at the same time.

This is such a big deal right now, as I only showered / bathed about once in the past month. I know that's horrible and i wish it wasn't that way but it is.

It took a lot for me to admit that.

I'm going to try harder x

I'm proud that I took hold of my own well-being and took an advocate with me to my pdoc appt and got my meds changed even though she had been saying no to every suggestion for the last year.

Also, I have taken control by enrolling for the online DBT course - been accepted - submitted my first piece of homework and received very good feedback.

I am proud that I washed, blow dried and straightened my hair today and did it mindfully and enjoyed it - instead of just washing it, putting some product on it and letting it dry naturally (the lazy/no motivation option).

nice job manja, i know how much of a deal that was to you from reading earlier posts.

Hows the gym by the way?

Thanks Orange :)

Didn't have enough hot water, so it became a shower, but still long overdue :)

Did gym yesterday, but was too tired today, hoping for tomorrow :) xx

Archived