Mental Health Forums

Well Done You.... Yes You!

manja.

Well done me. I'm having a house party tonight. Just for no other reason that I fancied a party :D Which will also make me really get on top of housework.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am on my 3rd night with no booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stun:

Fantastic! Well done :)

Well done me. I'm having a house party tonight. Just for no other reason that I fancied a party :D Which will also make me really get on top of housework.

Well done, Can't remember the last time I had a party!

I am just over 2 months without smoking now :)

Well done me. I had my party. I had more people come to it than I thought would. I managed to get cheap party food, so I was able to do wedges and chicken wings and cocktail sausages and stuff. A friend did the music. I had plenty of cheap booze.

But most importantly, they were all people who seem to genuinely like me, and this is unusual for me in real life situations but I really really felt that I belonged.

I was nervous but went with it anyway, and so so glad it did. One guest who has lived in the town for years said it was one of the best parties he's been to it in all his time here, and it wasn't just drunken talk.

So I'm really pleased, so well done me xx

• 1 month later...

Well done me for:

-Getting a Grade A in my uni group presentation.

-Being able to submit my essay in on time, despite having felt dreadful from being off sick with a viral bug

-Coming back on here and meeting everyone again :)

Archived