Mental Health Forums

Well Done You.... Yes You!

manja.

Well done me, I spent all day at my local dog rescue I voulenteer at, and got so much done, all the dogs went out and all kennels cleaned :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done me, i emailed a mental health advocate and asked for them to advise me on how to deal with individual budget people who dont talk about individual budgets and think my opinion doesnt count

I am keeping up with my new year's resolutions to start the online DBT class and I'm enjoying it and also to get on my exercise bike - I have had to build it up slowly but I am now doing 2 miles every other day on it and it does help to lift my mood and is part of regulating my emotions. :)

I haven't made any resolutions for years and years because I just got fed up with myself for not sticking to them but I am now :masked:

Well done me for agreeing to see my new DBT therapist twice this week before joining in the group on Thursday

I am scared to death of it all, and especially scared of my therapist being a man, but I would have to wait a few months for a woman to be available so am pleased with myself I took the chance so I could get on n start it

I am now 30 days without a cigarette, I really didn't think I would last this long :)

Thats amazing! Well done :D

Im proud for for having a really productive day yesterday and not just hiding in the house :)

Well done me...

I just had a bath and shaved legs, and so hate admitting this, but..... it's been 2 and a half weeks since I last showered or bathed.

I will try to make this a fresh start, but the longer it went on the harder it got.

I just want to also say thank you to the forum member who listens to me about the issue of finding the showering etc difficult - you know who you are and I appreciate it.

And I could say well done me for the mental health work I am doing, but I hope to be able to come here soon and say well done to me for being able to manage to do all the mental health stuff and yet still look after me, and not let it take over. Hopefully soon I can say that xx

I am happy i got out of bed, took the kids to the park (even though i hated it and only stayed 1/2 an hour) and for straightening my hair.

I also made roast dinner tonight and made apple crumble which went down well - shame i could only eat 2 mouthfuls but its a start

Maddie xx

i have kept up with my washing up four days running thats bladdy good for me lol :)

wow I am impressed. I know how hard it is. I would love to be able to say something similar some time soon too :)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah well done on the fags growlycat quitting is HARD.

i am happy cos after a month or so of doing 200 ab crunches a day i think i actually have a flat tummy!!!!!!!!!! AND i have BDD and i haven't been dieting either. i never thought it was possible after a c-section so i am well chuffed.

AND i feel like lucy today for the 1st time in a few weeks too, i thought she'd left us so lucy welcome back & please stay we need you we missed you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived