Mental Health Forums

Outsider

jaynpoppy

i always feel like an outsider on here i dont know if thats my own stuff but its awfull, i feel like im misunderstood or i come across as not very well or something but i just feel left out an i hate it coz i want to feel part of ocd world its important to me.

im sorry that you are feeling this way would it help to know that i also feel like an outsider or i did for a long time on this site but that was me how i saw things and felt, i have a lot of trouble fitting in or i feel that i do, i always feel that im not coming across very well ..... so stick with it we are here to support you your not alone, keep posting......

Do you mean this forum hun? In which case you've only posted three times.

It doesn't matter if someone has posted three times or 100's of times on here, They can still / feel an outside on this place...

Calm yourself, I was merely stating the obvious and I agree with you. If someone wants to change the way they feel about being an outsider and they have only posted three times I suggest they post some more and I am sure they will find as the people here are friendly (mainly!) that they don't feel like an outsider.

You have a serious attitude.

First off don't tell me to calm down, When I was calm when I wrote that... And second I don't have serious attitude... So before you jump and say these things have a good hard think before you jugde someone, You don't even know...

(((((jaynpoppy))))) I'm sorry you feel like that. this is a really friendly site and people do want to help but sometimes you do end up feeling like an outsider, i think probably a lot of us have experienced that so we know its not nice. Posting more is a good way of starting off conversations but i know that can be really hard. maybe you could start off by posting in the lighter forums like General and Good Day & Recovery? If you want to post about your problems you are always very welcome to do that and we will support you and try our hardest to make you feel better but maybe talking about lighter things to start off with will help you relax a bit and get a feel for who we all are.

Archived