Mental Health Forums

Exciting News - Safe Place

Joshua

Some exciting news!

I have been working extremely hard over the past months to re-launch and revamp the support suite software I spent much time and money having developed. Well the time has come for me to announce the immediate release of http://www.my-safeplace.com/ - MySafe Place.

This is essentially the same as the old system but with less issues and a clear and crisp design. (couple new features)

Forum integration - Free access to VIP Sponsors

The system is now easily accessible from the forums. For all those who have VIP Sponsor status you will see the options on the right hand side of the forums to access your own personalised dashboard. Those of you that are not VIP sponsors will either need to sign up to the system directly at the link above or click the join now option (which you see in place of the user options for the system)

The great thing is, if you have an account here and you are a VIP Sponsor you can login to MySafe Place without having to login again… (This is except for the very first time where you are required to login to safe place with your username and password).

Bugs

Please report any bugs you see (which I am sure there will be some) and they will be resolved quickly. As I have said previously this system is going nowhere and will continue to be developed. Be mindful of this when posting content etc, trail things out....

Features

Blogs

Diary

Medications – set reminders

Therapy aids – dbt diary sheet

Crisis plan

Resources

Support – real life support options

Finances calculator

A custom made space invaders game

Twitter integration

Chat

To do

Reminders

REMEMBER, THE FIRST TIME YOU GO TO SAFE PLACE FROM YOUR VIP SPONSOR ACCOUNT YOU WILL NEED TO LOGIN (THIS CREATES YOUR FREE ACCOUNT) SUBSEQUENT TIMES YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO LOGIN AT SAFE PLACE.

Please ignore the pop up on the first time you login, its a set up wizard that is of no use really.

User guide http://www.my-safeplace.com/userguide.docx

It looks great! Im a little dissapointed however that free access is only available to those who are VIP Sponsors where it should really be available free to any sponsors as I'd love to use it but have because I have a low income I have to pay my sponsorship monthly and couldnt afford any extra £5 a month.

Really hope that people that use it find it useful though!

Ollie

Ollie,

The thing is Josh invested a lot of his own money,and I mean a lot! He needs to be able to pay his bills obviously,considering that I think its still quite reasonable for the extra's offered.

Lily

The extra care you put into it, makes it so much more user friendly and easy to navigate. The new name makes it seems personal now too. It feels private like you would have a safe place to help manage the parts of your life that you need help with.

Q: Is there a way to change the pounds to dollars, in the personal budget?

Edited by Saharah Blue

Ollie,

The thing is Josh invested a lot of his own money,and I mean a lot! He needs to be able to pay his bills obviously,considering that I think its still quite reasonable for the extra's offered.

Lily

Yeah I understand what you mean, and that means alot (Not just to me but to all of the forums members I reckon!) Josh has done an amazing Job and the services he runs/offers are fantastic. I'll have to see in a couple of weeks if I can stretch my budget as I really want to use the service aha :)

Ollie

watch this space.....

Yeah I understand what you mean, and that means alot (Not just to me but to all of the forums members I reckon!) Josh has done an amazing Job and the services he runs/offers are fantastic. I'll have to see in a couple of weeks if I can stretch my budget as I really want to use the service aha :)

I have always been about inclusion, many of times i have given a free membership etc to those who are genuinely unable to afford the use of such systems of support. Please get in touch and il see what i can do for you.

• Like 3

watch this space.....

I have always been about inclusion, many of times i have given a free membership etc to those who are genuinely unable to afford the use of such systems of support. Please get in touch and il see what i can do for you.

Bless you. x

Dear Joshua, thank you for a new website. It looks nice and cosy. I am under the name of 'dangeoursdonna93' there- is it for conspiracy or it is just a mistake? And my other friend from this forum is under different name there, so I haven't recognised her first. If it is conspiracy- I understand... :worried_anim:

Some exciting news!

I have been working extremely hard over the past months to re-launch and revamp the support suite software I spent much time and money having developed. Well the time has come for me to announce the immediate release of http://www.my-safeplace.com/ - MySafe Place.

This is essentially the same as the old system but with less issues and a clear and crisp design. (couple new features)

Forum integration - Free access to VIP Sponsors

The system is now easily accessible from the forums. For all those who have VIP Sponsor status you will see the options on the right hand side of the forums to access your own personalised dashboard. Those of you that are not VIP sponsors will either need to sign up to the system directly at the link above or click the join now option (which you see in place of the user options for the system)

The great thing is, if you have an account here and you are a VIP Sponsor you can login to MySafe Place without having to login again… (This is except for the very first time where you are required to login to safe place with your username and password).

Bugs

Please report any bugs you see (which I am sure there will be some) and they will be resolved quickly. As I have said previously this system is going nowhere and will continue to be developed. Be mindful of this when posting content etc, trail things out....

Features

Blogs

Diary

Medications – set reminders

Therapy aids – dbt diary sheet

Crisis plan

Resources

Support – real life support options

Finances calculator

A custom made space invaders game

Twitter integration

Chat

To do

Reminders

REMEMBER, THE FIRST TIME YOU GO TO SAFE PLACE FROM YOUR VIP SPONSOR ACCOUNT YOU WILL NEED TO LOGIN (THIS CREATES YOUR FREE ACCOUNT) SUBSEQUENT TIMES YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO LOGIN AT SAFE PLACE.

Please ignore the pop up on the first time you login, its a set up wizard that is of no use really.

User guide http://www.my-safepl.../userguide.docx

Yaaay User Guide from the beginning,

nicely done Josh, cheers

x