Mental Health Forums

Bucket List

Joshua

In my efforts to continually improve on the safe place website, i have introduced a new feature (Bucket List)

This feature allows you to keep a list of all the things you wish to do throughout your life time. My aim in introducing this feature is to have people focus on all of the things you wish to do and achive through life.

Its all about focus and hope. Many struggle for reasons to live in times of darkness, with the bucket list you can clearly see their is much to do and hold on for.

Let me know your thoughts.

More features to come....

I think this is a good idea though I won't be listing things such as parachuting or bungey jumping :P:D . I have a goal to get to a craft group which I am going to add to it and I will sit and think about some other things as well. Being able to achieve the goals that you set for yourself, gives a great sense of worthiness, confident and competence.

So, yep, great idea :)

I've just added my goal but was wondering if you are able to give some space where we can write out what we need to do to be able to carry out our goal ie. I need help with getting on buses again to get there. A kind of action plan, I guess?

Nope - the feature doesent include that. Its just to keep a list wants, hopes....

Il consider it though, maybe not for this feature but future ones.

Watch this space, more to come.

Hi

I'm quite new to this site but just wanted to say that I'm really impressed with how much work goes in to continually improving it, adding new features, etc. and the communication that comes out. I used to be an admin on another big forum and it was quite a nightmare at times.. but yes I do appreciate your hard work with improving the forum for us all :)

Jenny x

• Like 2