Mental Health Forums

I Have A Very Upset Girlfriend. Please Help.

Vanille13

I don't know if this is my paranoia but it seems strange that 2 new people join and write these epic descriptions about really triggering issues.

Sorry about the small font I do try not to use it but does anyone else think this is strange?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really need to learn to listen to my own advice, but what can I say I'm a hypocrite. I am truly sorry if anything I have said has upset people. It's news for me but apparently the way this post went down is a trigger for me. Maybe it's not news to me, I'm not really sure. I just get really upset when I see people asking for help and they don't get it. I think I feel this way because I hope deeply that if any of my loved ones asked for help understanding me they would get it, because they have done so much for me. I don't want to think they will be attacked because they don't understand or they say something that isn't really fair.

Again, I am very sorry if anything I said upset anyone on this forum. I really don't wish to do that, I came here to find others who I could connect with and give me support that I can't get from others who don't have mental health issues.

Elle T

Ii am sorry you have come in and found us at this point but we are a supportive forum and are happy to support.

It is very very rare that I reply in the way I did maybe i was triggered too, maybe I am just naturally suspicious,

But i hope you will stay around, how about starting your own post and tell us a little about yourself, thats a good way to start here.

C x

ps I can understand why you might now have a issue of trust with us ( say me) but if you read some of our posts hope this will help allay fears. x

Vanille 13, walk away from this girl, let her get help and be aware that even though your openness is notable. It does have undesirable images within it's script. Maybe work on your OCD within yourself then try as you said marriage may be on the cards. To start again with this girl when both of you are in a better place in life. If it is love you will wait

:)

Archived