Mental Health Forums

Happy Easter - New Feature

Joshua

Hello All and Happy Easter

I hope you all have a great day! (Not to many eggs!!)

I have spent the last few days on yet another feature for Safe Place, this is titled Life Story.

This new feature allows you to create your own life story and download it as a PDF, its quite amazing and looks great when put together.

May be a useful tool in therapy or to take a long to appointments where you would rather not talk through your history but could show them in pictures and descriptions.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as i did thinking it up and playing with it the past few hours.

Any issues/feedback please let me know.

• Like 4

I'll have an explore with that later. Sounds really interesting, thanks. :)

And, I did eat too many chocolate eggs, mini eggs. Oops! [My fault for taking them to work and no one else eating them, really!]

Ooh just had a toddle off to have a look, sounds cool, especially being able to do pictures as well, as it can incorporate my art therapy type stuff!

Gonna have a fooffle with it later,

Cheers Josh

x

• Like 1

Its my fave feature so far,love it.

Am going to fiddle with it sometime when Im blue and need a pick me up.

Hiya. I try to log in to my safe space, and get this error message. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks x

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.my-safeplace.com/

Unable to determine IP address from host name www.my-safeplace.com

The DNS server returned:

Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query.

This means that the cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is wwwcache@st-andrews.ac.uk.