Mental Health Forums

Expressing Thats All Feed Back Welcome Please

Ubix

Ubix,i've just looked through all the posts and i can see that you're in a crisis. I don't know how i can help but if you could take a few deep breaths and still yourself for a minute,i'd like to understand what is hurting you

Music was alway my out let I still use it wahen things are wrong most people don't understand. It's better i use it and ask

When the rage and hurt comes on full throttle,i listen to THE NEW LIFE by the WATRBOYS. The lyrics make my soul soar and i get a rush of good feelings. The track is on the DREAM HARDER album.x

EagleHeart Not meaning to sound wierd but I'm in a BI-polar & bpd moment so please bare with me but at the moment ur the best thing since sliced bread lol

the other song is (forgive the mania it will go away I'm just having a hard time and the meds arn't working well but if you can and have the patients I think it will burn out :)

I'm glad you can cry now. I'm glad you have been able to find this outlet for your feelings. I think it is a brilliant idea - very, very clever of you Ubix -well done.

I wish I could cry... i want to often, but i'm so numb from so many years of numbing every emotiojn, that I just can't...

I love the way you embrace your bpd nature - so much to learn from you

Greenthing it takes a lot now I'm being so in control it freaks my nature out you know what i mean bpd plus high Bi-polar emotions are just your life. But thats why I ask on this site I've been here for years and people on top of their own problems have listened no psych can ever match that. People from 7 years ago put up with hell knows amount of s/'t from me but like you i think you guys i have down time and i don't mean to be demanding but well you make it better so THANKS. trying to get out of this mode sorry

That's reached out through space and time and touched my heart man. You shouldn't beat yourself for needing to love and be loved,ok? Because needing that connection with another is a brave act. It takes courage to reveal your inner self to someone. You are a wondrous human. BELIEVE it. xxx

(((((hugs))))) to Eagleheart

(((((hugs))))) to Ubix

I realy really must go to bed now bfore is go to slepp at the compyter agin

Ubix,pal,i take you for you. OK,you're someone with stuff going on but that doesn't de-value you as a person. I've been thru a week of absolute hell so i know and feel your pain. I'm bi-polar & bpd & psychotic & hallucinating constantly. But i'm proud of who i am and i am proud of you my friend. xxx

Archived