Mental Health Forums

Expressing Thats All Feed Back Welcome Please

Ubix

I'm sorry I'm going to have to go to court to see my kids and having a MH problem hits hard and my GF takes the piss all the time and I'm a faliure and I'm to sensati9ve and i'm a f48fing wanker and I would love to get a knife to me !!!! BUT I WON'T IWON'T I PROMISE but thats how I feel

Sorry If I didn't see. ...............................No, i didn't see I'm self doughting, what don i do anger or shame what YOPU NTELL MKE

Ubix,stay with us. I know you're very sensitive and some people can be hurtful. My partner destroys me every day with thoughtless words and total lack of compassion. He makes me feel worthless and unwanted. But every morning,there he is,beside me. He loves me but he doesn't get me at all. You do. xxx

Anabas You said hope posting vids were ok did not realise you needed feed back sorry but i will take it upon myself don't worry

Ubix,we were getting places before anabas posted. Now you're full of rage again. Come on pal. Focus on the love that's being sentr out to you. Don't give the hate a chance to poison you. Ubix,you listening? x

OK I on police pull out MDH authority considered a dangerous Person so if I call for hel the police will come take to to either cell or section 2 psychiatric unit. that the way it is. Hey by the way all I've done is been a mental heath patient since i was 17 I'm now 44 I have never caused harm to anyone except myself. Yet I do understand that it's not only the average populase that has discimination

I am here for you but i need you to calm down. We can get you down from this. Please just pause for a minute. See the words i am saying. Let me get through. Ubix,it's ok. Don't give up on yourself. xxx

Anabus I bin through s78t u have no Idea about I'm 44 how may years have you suffered this s49t life two marriages 4 children 8 resuscitations and gf for fu889ing galor. Thats nothing That I'm proud of I have to go through court and suffer the shame of society giving me judgement on my MH condition. They have no knowing of what life is whaen you have a physically different brain. I'm sorry if I did'nt answer I promise i did not know it was meant for feed back SORRY.

To cry is to heal. You have to let out the toxic shit that's built up. Like lancing a boil. Once the toxins are out,healing can begin. I am crying. We are healing. Ubix? xxx

That track's great. Love it. How you feeling now Ubix? Did you read what i said? We can help each other. But only if you hear me. Speak to me my friend. xxx

Archived