Mental Health Forums

Expressing Thats All Feed Back Welcome Please

Ubix

Nah, it's not. I'll leave you to it, you have a good friend there in eagleheart. Keep strong and apologies for me being stupid.

Ubix, Anabas is cool with you. No need for guilt. She may be very tired. You need to take your meds and sit back and feel the calm i'm trying to send you. Anabas will be in touch again. There's no probs there. Take a breath. Slow down. xxx

Why are you rejecting my care? Am i freaking you out because i care what happens to you? Shall i go away and leave you alone? Tell me what you want. But if you don't want me to care,you're gonna have a hard time...xxx

Chill Ubix, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. Please just listen to eagleheart, she gets you and you were ok before I started.

xx

I am not leaving this conversation until i am sure you are ok so i'll just be patient and wait. I don't desert my friends. Anabas,that includes you. Come on. Speak. IT's safe. xxx

OK,so you know the doc is coming so we just need you to bring some calm into your heart. Breathe. Think of something beautiful. Or someONE beautiful. Really focus on picturing them. See every detail. Smell the perfume that the image provokes. Focus.See the beauty.xxx

There's a place i go to when i feel alone. Its a loch in a forest,surrounded by heather-clad hills. An osprey nests at the water's edge and soars majestically in a blue,cloudless sky. Pavarotti singing Nessun Dorma. His voice breaks my heart. I don't understand what he's saying but he speaks to my soul. Can you picture it? It is peace. xxx

Ok,i don't know what's happening so i'm gonna ramble for a bit. I can't sleep. If i get 2hrs a night,i consider it a long sleep. I will only eat bread,potatoes and chocolate. All other food is "bad". I have no real friends. I know people but no-one gets me and they all end up leaving. My family hate me. No lie. My sister has bullied me all my life. I was badly neglected by my mother. My lovely Dad died infront of me when i was 15. He loved me. My husband loves me,in his own way. No-one else cares. I tried to kill myself in sept but failed to get it right. I am full of guilt and shame and my family have dropped me like a stone. All i have is my husband and 3 cats who love me unconditionally. I was raped in 1991. Despite all that,i am still here. I will not be defeated. I'm a survivor,not a victim. x

You're not there anymore. I have failed. Yet again. I'm so sorry i didn't help you. I tried hard. I am going now. If you ever need to communicate again,i will be here for you. I hold you in my heart. xxx

Anabas,it's so sweet of you to say that. I'm having a full-on panic attack right now and i think i'm gonna be sick ( my greatest phobia is vomiting). I was really well today and now i feel like i'm on the edge of flipping out. I thought i was helping him. I'm such a deluded fucking idiot

Archived