Mental Health Forums

Turquoise - Wierd Request!

fedup!

Hi folks,

Well there I am saying I'm taking a rest from everything but here I am asking for help.

I'm feeling burnt out at the mo and need to get my creative spirit moving. I went to see an exhibition recently and saw a painting that used loads of turquoise coloured paint. I just remembered how gorgeous a colour turquoise was and i immediately fely better!

Can anyone help and offer me some turquoise colour therapy? Can you please post lots of turquoise-y bits here for me to gaze at? Many thanks, I know i'm completely wierd.

I love this painting:

turquoise.bmp

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I don't know how to embed the pic so you can automatically see it!! If anyone can then please do, it's lovely!! xxxxx

Can't post pix - am on phone only atm but rimmel do a fabby turquoise nail varnish in their 60 second dry range it was a 100% match to my car if U remember that. So go paint yer toes with that is my rather lame contribution to this...

xxxxxxxxx

Here's a picture I took on the wonderful train journey from Sarajevo to Ploće just over a week ago. I know it's not exactly what you're asking for but it is original content and there is some turquoise in there :)

No no that's PERFECT thanks Corpse!! Plus thanks to everyone else so far - plus thanks villan and imdeb! Will deffo check out the varnish as that's a daily reminder of this lovely colour and I love the pic of the eye, it's really startling.

Thanks all, keep em coming - hope you're enjoying them too.

Wonderif I can drag Saharah Blue over to my turquoise dark side....nah I reckon she's too deep in blue!! xxxxxx

Are you kidding? I am addicted to turquoise - my computer is loaded with it! I can send you 5 pieces of turquoise a day for the next 5 years, lol!

What do you prefer? Turquoise water, clothing, art, ?

I'm just trying to figure out how to link to my own computer...I can't figure it out. This is quite frustrating. Can you not insert a picture from your computer?

OMG so there's a proper Turquoise Land for me to go and heal myself in??!! Who knew??

Thanks so much bereft, will check it out and thanks to Christine for her gorgeous flower.

At the mo I think it's turquoise art and nature I'm into but I want to get some of Villan's varnish on my claws so I can have daily reminders!

Run out of 'likes', sorry, but thanks all! Am really cheered up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am LOVING this thread, being a turquoise fanatic.

I just can't figure out how to post pics that are on my computer. It seems like all you can do is link to a web address. What's an anchor? Where do I find them? How do you do an attachment?

bereft if you reply to a topic and want to post pics click under the post;more reply options and then scroll down to attach files on new page you can add photos fromyour pc that way :)

I used to have an identical dress. It's not nature or art, but I couldn't resist it, the dress is absolutely beautiful.

absolute, I have been on ebay and am bidding on a turquoise dress!! I think clothes are definately art and I love that dress xxx

Folks, i'm blown away by the stunning-ness of these pics and responses - thanks so much!! Beautiful images - some lovely ones from Lily and I see you have made a turquoise album, bereft....I'm off to have a look now!!

Jelly what is your pic?? It looks like a print I would love to have on my wall.

walker -so, so pleased you are enjoying this too. I agree, what a beautiful safe colour. I am seeing it everywhere at the moment!

Thanks all - keep them coming! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived