Mental Health Forums

Classifieds

Joshua

Hello All

Been busy recently with the new feature you may have noticed in the menu above. This will allow members to list items for sale which are to be purchased by other members of the community. I believe there is many of you with books you would like to share etc...

Its very much in its infancy and things will change (Costing's, member groups who can access it etc) but for now its all fee free to list items and also allmember groups can access it. Please get listing and lets see how it works out.

Yes, im not selling anything.

Members are selling/exchanging their own goods to between each other.

Many people use this module and have done so without issue, so i assume its okay.

cool idea. only issue i'd say is people giving addresses for items to be sent to, not sure how you would get around that? x

I would suggest people are careful as they would be on ebay etc

There may be a way to do it through me as a middle man, but thats for future development should it work out.

We had a scenic studio , but it was sold. There are dozens of rolls of material left. Do you think it would be agood idea to advertise them for sale here?

A scenic studio is a workshop where theatrical scenery is made. Castles,palaces for Cinderella, mountains and scary forests are painted on enormous cloths. Lily -hugs!

Oh nat yes I would post materials for sale,I might love some myself.Might be very nice for all the creative people here!

• 2 weeks later...