Mental Health Forums

Chat session tonight!

AmyP

hi liciane i cant get into the chatroom either yet what you have to do is pay for a pound a month or ten pound a yr to let you go on chat and blogs i think ive paid and done everything successfully i just have to wait till the 13th to get my chat and everything open to me x

Sounds pretty cool. I literally joined the site like 5 minutes ago so would be nice to talk to people on here, I'm still learning how the site works. I wanna join the chat but I just read that you have to pay...never mind then I guess.

Edited by Electricity

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you to Apple Crumble, Data, & esme for keeping me company tonight, I really appreciate your support and friendship :)

Can someone help me!! 3 weeks ago I stabbed myself with a large knife-I was eventually given a psychiatric evaluation and was diagnosed with BPD-after the session I was given a leaflet and told to come back in 7 weeks!!!! Now I'm startin to feel really depressed again(suicidal)-Why is the mental health service so poor?? Please help

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear.. I hope you found some help Paddy

if you are in distress try to distract and not focus on your long term goals in that moment just focus on the moment now

*hugs*

• 3 weeks later...

to be able to join in chat and blogs you need to be a sponser .... the store button on the main site page has all the details ....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

How long does it take if I have paid today for sponsor to join in chat??

If I remember right it can take up to 24 hours for it to change, If it has not then you can either PM Lily-Bee her name is in pink or send a ticket in and she will sort it for you...

Edited by Dice

• 4 weeks later...