Mental Health Forums

What Made Your Day Worth Living In?

alphaOmega

awww verbenaa!!!!!!!!!! you doing anthropology????????? WOW i was going to be doing that next year after college dam it..

good for youuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just take one class at a time. It's all I can handle with work and home and you guys...I try to stack the deck in my favor, and if I take too much, I'll fail it all, and we can't have that!! :)

im greatfull for my friends here especiall BB who really helped me to have a good day today and made me laugh so much ....i havnt laughed in a long time shes a real star...

im greatfull for my kids to for the distraction they give me wich helps alot

Janie xxxxx

Yesterday

-Talking to my nana in England the only family member I trust. I found out she had panic attacks as well and I thought I was the only one who had them in the family.

((( huggies to emma and janie))))

im gratefull of having a break today, husband took daughter out all day so i could get some peace.. :)

im gratfull of chat also :)

I am grateful for the great weekend I spent with my three sisters and laughing the whole time, for all of us arriving home safely from the long drives, and for the notification that the results of my mammogram were benign. I'm sure I'll think of more today...

XXX

Ann

little things make my day worth living..

make me smile.. :)

my pink filofax

being able to wear what i like to work

"just nipping to the platform/ticket office to talk to a staff member" breaks :lol:

changing my handbag almost every day (lol)

the people i work with

my little teddy that sits next to my work computer. he's one of those little grey "me to you" bears, and he is holding a pink letter "P". my sister loves those bears so he always reminds me of her. miss her so much.

having this place and knowing all these fantastic people

Being grateful for having completely finished painting one room,even have new curtains up,its all very neutral and warm,daughter loves it so maybe it has been worthwhile.

Being very very very very very very grateful that hubbie is helping with the next bedroom on the list especially as we are still using suede paint and it takes ages to put on walls.

Definately having this place to keep me relatively grounded

Pp

I am grateful (or trying to be) that I am doing so well in therapy and on the medication. The reason I say or trying to be is that it's hard to get well sometimes - sometimes I want to stay ill and be taken care of...I MUST be grateful for getting better.

this is really cheesy, but i am grateful for having survived everything that i have, especially in the past year. i never thought things would get THAT bad, but i'm glad i'm still here. and i'm not going anywhere. (sorry to disappoint :lol: )

cheesy post over :wub:

Paula, I don't think thats cheesy :) I think its wonderful... well, being selfish, I'm glad you're hanging around!

I'm grateful for this place still being here, along with this thread and YOU people :) I'm so glad to see you.

That my Dad is still alive and I'm not wigging out and can be supportive to him (seriously, it was an issue)

For butterflies out in the yard.

That the allergic reaction didn't get worse... probably due to zinnias.

The colors of hot orange, deep voilet and others in zinnias. Wow.

For being open as I can be and trying to be OK with when I can't.

{{{}}} Linda

The first day of anthropology class, buying a birthday cake to share with five birthday people at work, giving a cowgirl pen to a friend having a bad time of it. I am grateful that I am able to do for others.

Still trying to be grateful for getting better, not being a burden or a worry to my husband, my friends, my therapist (even though this means I sometimes feel I don't matter anymore, than I'm not important anymore).

I'm grateful for my sister to whom I can tell almost anything. Also for living in the safest part of the country, possibly the world. I'm grateful that I woke up early almost everyday this week feeling refreshed and ready to go.

I am so grateful for surviving hurricane Katrina. Biloxi is 20 miles away from my home and we're OK, our house is dry and standing... a foot more and the storm surge would have been in our house. We stayed home for the storm and my God, what an experience. 12 hrs of hurricane force winds.

We have friends still unaccounted for, tho. :( This hasn't sunk in yet.

I'm grateful my Dad was found.

Linda

That my psych returned a call to me today, a holiday to help me with

a medication question. It has been no fun going off risperdal, but

at least she was willing to talk to me about it and suggest more Xanax.

Archived