alphaOmega

- No college! Woohoo :D

- Richie Sambora's guitar skills, keeping my mind occupied lol

- My mum being understanding and telling me she loves me

This thread was a great idea btw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Terri- love your new pic. Very sacred/tropical looking~ hi ya'll, every time I see/read your posts here, it makes me smile huge :D Vicky, I hear ya about college

Yesterday's, too-

I was blessed (and was mindful) with

-getting up in a good mood and kissing a cute, sleeping hubby

-noticing the nervous time between putting out the paint colors and actually painting. Nice to see it as energy, not a hinderance anymore

-standing outside in an approaching thunderstorm and looking up at the swirling clouds- just like emotions, they soften up when the rain (tears) starts, too. Catching a raindrop in my mouth

-"Goldie" the wild box turtle!! LOL, she's so cute and loves bread. The way she tries to bite my toes thinking its a piece of bread (or her way of getting me to feed her)

-the inner permission to finally paint something that matters to me

See ya tonight!

- College friend phoned twice (me ignoring the first one didn't put him off lol) to ask if I want to meet up already (we only broke up yesterday!!). So that made me feel pretty good.

Phoning my T to tell about a horible dream I had and discussed with her my book ideas which she really liked.

My neighbours-they treat me like a member of their family.

I have another computer in this house unfortunately not set up ot the internet.

I'm grateful for today's blessings-

-getting to wrap my Mom's birthday presents and think of how much she'll be surprised

-the time and silliness to paint my toenails disco-glittery

-not freaking out about past emotional issues, for once just crying

-getting to save precious information from the blue screen of death, Thank You, God!!!

( LOL about the constipation- bless your heart, Terri :))

-(am grateful for this, but not enough to have it rubbing elbows with the other "gratefuls": having the will power not to take that rat-bastard piece of fucking shit computer outside and whizzing all over it before sending it back to the Dell factory pissy wet. Fucker. About gave me a heart attack. We need a rant area, methinks.

LOL Linda well its true.. none of yas is going to hear anything but about this until either im off my meds lol..

oh and linda if its died go on take it outside and give it a good bashing :) lol

hope you get another one soon... i would die with out my pc ..

I am soooo grateful that I found a key when I thought I had locked myself out of the house in only a slip (no shoes, no underwear), no phone. Keep in mind we live out in the country. :P

I am grateful for hearing Perry Como sing "Round and Round" and Ray Charles sing "Georgia" on the radio this morning.

I am grateful for the rain that finally came.

I am grateful for all the freedoms I have.

XXX

Ann

I'm grateful for this gorgeous day, my Mom's birthday

-feeling groovy, eating rich cake and stuffing my face~

-being *up* getting dressed up and going somewhere

-laughing really hard at hubby, and he didn't mind. Love that man to the bone {{{}}}

-hugging my Dad

-the look on mom's face when she saw the Mom's Mabley CD surprise b-day present!! She almost cried

-seeing all the beautiful people here- ya'll just glow. you're funny, good hearted, compassionate and REAL.

-makin new best friends ;)

I'm grateful for having this place, the team i have and so many strong people who fight to see every day of their lives.

for the smiling happy children who remind me what childhood should be like

for the stars and the moon that shine down on me at night and remind me of jack looking down on me.

for having the strenth i have to be here now

for jane my partner who is a very intresting complex women that keeps me head ticking (sometimes to much)

Lastly

Thank you all, you are so amazing and so strong. i can not belive how supportive and caring you all are towards each other. Keep it up guys and girls.

Yesterday is session the good t asked me if I do a list of gratitudes and I was glad to tell him about this thread, so I'm grateful for this thread to remind me that there are ALWAYS things to be grateful for.

Also I'm grateful that I have been ambitious and mentally able to stay with a huge painting job as well as I have probably thanks to good meds! :P

I'm thankful for my dog who is keeping me company while my husband is in Canada. I'm not her favorite, but when I'm all she's got, I really get the royal treatment.

I'm thankful that I finally noticed that my car has almost 5000 miles on the oil change without blowing up the engine and will get serviced today.

I am extremely thankful that I was able to find a way into this site today. I missed it yesterday.

:)

Thanks guys.

i'm glad i have a car and my bed and my cat and my friends here and i'm really grateful cos i get to go have icecream now cos we're lucky here and i like . . . . . pizza!

ummmm . . . .today i saw my nice friend and talked to my other nice friend and i had lots of sleep last night so yay for getting some sleep and i luv my denim jacket i'm wearing today and i luv whatever was in the brownies my friend gave me tonight

and i especially love u guys :wub:

Cath. x

I'm glad I have a job that lets me spend so much time in the forum and I swear you guys, I really am doing my job too! I'm teaching computer class. They work, I come to you. They have questions, I get off and help them and then come back to you. Lucky me!! :P

for yesterday: God, thank you for blessing me to the bone by these gifts:

-feeling so humbled by the sweetness of this place, being bettered by you all(Josh's post was so sweet. Hit right in the heart)

-feelingood/mania/hypomania, whateverthehell it is. and that it stayed gentle

-cleaning house and listening to old dance music, lol, tootsie roll, egyptian lover, brass monkey by beastie boys. The smell of freshly polished tables...

-getting a visit by a nervous friend and seeing her feel better by the time she left. That she ddn't care if I could connect two thots together or not, lol

-hubby's patience, beautiful man that he is. Too funny

-AWESOME food, its taste, texture, smell- how it feels going down and the contentment of being full. Knowing something good is being put into my body.

-Joy. In anyway it comes two legged, four legged, feathered, cyber or chocolate (ice cream!). Suckin that joy stuff up like a sponge, relishing every drop- enjoying it now {{{}}}

Yesterday and today.

Yesterday.

My best friend who is like a mother to me does not have cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My T(she is always in here) :lol:

She lent me an intro to psych book (probablly to shut me up about dxing myself and everyone else :lol: )

The bus for being in the bus station so I did not have to wait in line in the heat and have a panic attack. :wacko:

My dad, I think he finally understands you cannot develop schizophrenia for being lazy. :wacko:

Today

My neighbour for shutting of her pc so the thunderstorm did not blow up for her DSL cable. :lol:

The cable is back on I would have gone nuts with no internet and cable.

:lol::lol: :lol:

My sister in law invited me over for homemade pizza.

I got my yearly physical out of the way.

I'm caught up at work.

Cool weather.

Recognizing that I don't have to be on this site

every moment I'm near a computer.

Yesterday

I did not get my bag searched on the train, I had loads of undies in it. That would have been embarrassing.

I looked fly for my interview.

Did not have a panic attack during my interview. :D

Thankful for nicotene replacements.

I feel the need to keep this gratitude thread because without it I might forget to name the things I am thankful for...

I am grateful to be able to get into normal size clothes again.

I am grateful to have received a great picture of myself in the mail from my class reunion.

I am grateful that I am doing so well focusing on my work(less forum, more work!)

I am grateful for this latest med(zonegran. It seems to be helping with my mood!

I am grateful(and excited) to have received the textbook I will be using in the anthropology class that I am grateful to be taking in a few weeks.

Archived