Mental Health Forums

Help Ocd + Flat Flooded + Shower Been Disconnected.

Jinxsta

About 2 hours ago i turned the shower on to warm-up, went to get in it ten mins later and the whole of the bathroom had flooded, and there was what can only be described as a river running through my flat..... "Dont panic Jinx its water, just mop it up"... i mop it up, half a bucket later I call emergency council.... plumber (yeah the people that work with SHIT all day) still here probably transferring 50 other peoples shit germs all over the flat.... but whats worse is he just told me the pumps fucked, gotta wait till tomorrow....... PURE PANIC.... NEED TO FUCKING WASH, NEED TO WASH, NEED TO WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have a bath and strip wash just wont cut it, too late to go to someones house.... I can feel the germs building up and multiplying on my skin, feel like im gonna vomit guts twisted up in knots, How the hell can i get round this one?

xx

Im banned from my gym at the moment for physical health problems, and its not 24 hour one :worried_anim: ..... wish i had money i would book in a hotel.... but no money.... think he maybe trying again to fix it after seeing my panic stricken face, as he said he was just putting the panel on but i can hear him playing with the shower fingers crossed.

xx

I had a water leak in my bathroom from upstairs - I was getiing dripped on whilst on the throne - there was no one in upstairs - after a week the council forced entry into the flat above, Only to find it was coming fom the flat above that

All in all it lasted a month - then all the wallpaper fell off and the ceilling fell down

The're coming in Septemeber to put it right

Thanks guys..... HE FIXED IT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... think maybe he just wanted to palm it off onto the day workers but my anxiety must have been apparent and tugged on his conscience.... good old conscience.

It was a loverrrrrrlyyyyyyy shower :party: :party: :party:

Mole:- that must be real hard to cope with! that would send me even more crazier than i already am.

xx

yep it was mighty annoying - I spent 20 quid on a mobile phoning repairs and I even wrote to head office

I painted the walls in a vinyl silk where the wallpaper fell off - all's well that ends well I say

I cant get any crazier - i've reached the limit

Oh so pleased he got it fixed for you and you didn't have to go through last night feeling how you were about needing to shower xx

Archived