Mental Health Forums

Fingers Crossed!

catsmother21

OMG I have just had an email this morning saying that Robbie is coming to my city on 11 Sept. I have registered my interest for tickets and will find out if I have got any on 4 Sept.

Please can you all cross your fingers for me. I have never seen him live and will probably faint if I do get tickets!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :D

I hope you get to see him.

I remember being a kid when he released "Freedom". To this day, I still think he did a better job than George Michael!

Good luck, I'll be rooting for you :)

I've run out of likes :(

Thank you so much everyone. :D

He's only playing 4 dates around the country at smaller venues. I think the venue where I am only holds about 3,000 people so I will be very lucky if I get any but I am hoping and hoping!!

BUM!!!! :bum:

I didn't get tickets :(

Over half a million people applied for the 4 dates.

There is, however, still a teeny weeny bit of hope still left because if the people who have been offered them don't book them by the deadline on 6 Sept then those tickets will go into another ballot but I doubt that will happen.

Oh well, I tried.

Oh what a shame Cats never mind your pic made me laugh. I will keep my fingers crossed that someone doesnt want there tickets and you are next in line for them.

Cooky Ducky xx

Oh what a downer - got a second chance to get tickets for Robbie - the email came through at 4.30pm and I didn't see it til 5.10pm and all the tickets have gone - they were only £35 as well because they were for fans only on his website!! Oh gosh I could cry!

oh thats so disappointing (((cats)))

when you feel up to it stay on the look out for other good concerts so it can make up for this xxxx

Archived