Mental Health Forums

Bungee Jump!i

toaster

Hey guys!

Well I did my bungee jump yesterday!

I have been nervous for weeks about this - I am terrified of heights so it probably wasn't the best idea I have had :lol:

As my time was approaching, my mouth went dry and I started shaking lol. The crane was 200ft :o

I think the scariest part was when I was at the top, the guy opened the cage door and then told me to put my arms in the air! I was like, 'seriously?!'. He had to tell me 3 times to do it :lol: It was seriously fucking scary up there.

This is the cropped version, you see me go in to the air and then jump. The long version, where you can hear pie commentating was taking about a week to upload and I got impatient. However, I will share it later on probably. You can hear pie swearing on this as she is filming, then you can hear her tell me she loves me (I think she was a tad more afraid than me haha) then as I jump you can hear me scream hahaha.

I am in a fair bit of a pain today - my neck has seized up and the rest of me feels like I have been run over by a steamroller. All totally worth it though as I raised almost £400 for Samaritans and the sponsors and donations are still coming in :D I am also mega proud of myself - when I reached the top I had second thoughts for a moment.

Afterwards I had a mad adrenaline rush, as you can imagine, but that also included a banging headache :blink: when I got home, I had crashed and fell asleep LOL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT SPONSORED ME! I honestly thought I would get no more than about £50 in sponsors.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/9rTgk4y4wUI

Oh yeah, the guy who took me up was casually munching on a bacon butty! There I was, fearing for my life and he is chomping away! I just found it quite bizarre :lol:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

u done it

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:masked: :masked: :masked:

u rock - and well done on all the moneys you raised - it's a great and well worthy cause :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I very very highly doubt i'd have the conviction to do something like that, for you to do that is amazing :P

very well done to you for doing it, :D congrats on all the money you've raised so far.

Where do people go to donate?

Thank u everyone!

Im still pretty sore lol.

Bob, the link for donations is in my first post in general, its called 'please sponsor me to raise money for samaritans" :)

Big hugs to everyone xxx

w00t

sorry I missed your first post, so this was me discovering it :D, Now I'm aware I wanted to support.

All sorted now

• 2 months later...

Archived