Mental Health Forums

Ocd And Sh

Tray

may trigger

as you know i have had a relapse and my meds have been upped. i have been trying really hard not to sh, but last nite i wanted to so much, i even planned it, waiting till my partner fell asleep again, so that i could, but again, as like sat i fell asleep, but now the thought is in my head its like im obsessing about it. i dont feel the need to sh tonite, but i cant stop thinking about it and i am about to get the opertunity to do it when i go to bed, and ithink i will just to get the thought out my head. i dont want to but i know i will just to stop the thoughts

I wish I had something to say that would help you enough to hold off the sh tonight. The truth is I understand completely how you are feeling because I am trying to fight not to as well.

In the past people have told me to take it minute by minute - hold off for just one minute then if you manage that, do the same again. In the day time there is often something that will distract you enough to arouse other thoughts than the sh ones after a while. At night time that is harder but maybe sleep will come like it did for you last night.

Good luck x

i took my meds and went and lay in bed and tried to think off positive stuff till i fell asleep so i managed to not sh lasy nite, but the thoughts are stuill there but got no opertinity till tonite. just gota take it one nite at a time x

still havnt sh, i have been staying downstairs where it is safe wiv my partner and going to bed at the same time as him so i am not alone with the chance to do it. the thoughts are still there thou, but i am just gona keep as busy as i can today x

Archived