Mental Health Forums

A Real Accomplishment !

jades

things have intensified in dance class....we're all getting more competative so i've had to workout 1-3 hours a day when marleys not about. thing is these young ladies don't run a house n have a toddler etc , thus my extra hours working out n practacing . today i can barely move lol ! but yesterday our assignment was 2 songs in a row covering all aspects, inovation etc etc ...just really a challange to show off ur versatile and able to do choreography multidisciplines n make it seemless. i've worked crazy working out but this albulm just came out so not alot of time to do anything but listen to the first time n worked it out in a short time. it worked to my advantage hehe ....those girls ditdn't know what hit em lol ! they have been sooo much on me lately , i keep up but they have the body the youth n all the time to reherse so in all actuallity i was getting behind! these are the two songs i went with (they r just out for pink ...lets hope i can find 'em so u know what i'm on about !) ...her's my choices (soz if it has adverts )

http://youtu.be/Gwx4iTRLXG8

then i went with ..... http://youtu.be/pPtlSF4TlJE i know it's not a video on either but the albulm just came out . either way i'm back on top!!! go old underdog , glad i spent so much time n workouts now!!! not bad for a 35 year old mum ( also a bonus ...the other girls r rail thin but i'm mostly muscle now , aside from the dreaded abs from baby)....not too shabby 'eh lol!!! sooo damn happy it worked out with all the time i try to put into it n so proud of myself when marley is here it's all fun , imagination, activities n her fav ....the box that becomes a fire engine or pirate ship or space ship with make do costumes for us both !i've jabbered on enough now!!! lol thanks if u read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

thanks hun ! mean so much to me u replied! it's sooo damn hard but i love it! just like ur poetry that's sooo amazing , guess this is how i express it . yeah healthy body healthy mind ...at this point i couldn't agree more but being so sore u feel like ur in ur sixtys is another lol! just glad i love it and soooo glad ur writting again! we do need something for ourselves n to express ourselves xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh saharah blue it warms my heart to hear u say that!!! much love to u too xxxxx i do hope as many people here as their is will listen to the songs i chose n imagine me dancing or even better... themselves ! these songs spoke to me ....i hope it does to everyonelse. i think that's really why i did so well. even if u don't like me.....u got to feel these songs in ur heart xxxxxxxxxx beautiful

The song was great, I loved the lyrics and I can see why it would inspire you and make you want to dance, fab choice!

*Glad you got you sassy self back too, 35 and all muscle, sounds pretty sexy.

aww daisy... glad i have a good talent to stand up to urs wink wink ...love so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxx saharah thanks so much i'm glad u got to hear such a great song n grrrr sexy nice ...:) i love being sassy ...ur next hehe common i'll sort u out ! :) xxxxxxxx

i've noticed my second songs link aint working ...i'll try again ...

hope this works this time ....it's amazing n i'd love for u to all hear it and picture me/u/or any dancer make it even more beautiful !!! xxxx

awww!!! tray i love u n keera soo much ! i treasure our friendship n those are some mighty powerful words u've said n i'm filled with love n pride .....thank u hun , love u tooo so damn much ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg i can't figure this out damn it!!! i've posted the utube link for my second song but u can't click it for a link!!! grrr .....anyways the second song was ..."just give me a reason" so please do look up n listen to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

grr...so pissed off n angry/frustrated!!! i pulled something severly in my chest/back tossing marley about n such. went to gp tonight and they think it's so bad i have to go for a chest x-ray! not to mention it hurts like silly!!! they gave me big ol pain killers n after i get marleys xmas pressents delivered tomorrow got to head off for the x-ray. most frustrating upsetting thing is...dance instructor just called ....she recorded my perfomance n her , the class n the teachers peers were so impressed they want me to preform it in the dance company and choreagraph a number around it with the rest of the company! omg i shit myself!!!! but now i'm injured so don't know where we'll go from here, let's hope i can bounce back quick or teach it all to someonelse :( really craving a workout n dance right now but been told not to but soooooo want to ....driving me crazy!!!! arrgggh! why?!!! that's a total dream to be asked this!!! so crushed! :( i worked so hard n get an amazing reward n can't get to do it! sucks!!

not that anyone cares too much but.... i'm on my own n i have sooo damn much to accomplish before marley's here again.....i'm in tremedous pain but the things i have to do for my house have to happen, i have to do it. got one more day to try to recover before i have my lil girl n have soooo much left to do n in sooooo much pain! had n x-ray today , got some shopping , got marleys xmas gifts in n hidden, two loads of washing , cooked , washed up, n still have a huge list of to do-s ! i'm in so much damn pain n i have no help then i also have lost my workouts n my dance... really starting to feel shit! n ontop of that dad's in chemo again :( need to have rested up n not done anything so i could be good for baby girl thurs but it hasn't been an option :(

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you are recovered now Jades. you are doing so well, its horrible when setbacks like this happen especialy at a busy time of year like this xxx

thanks hun! xxxx it's getting worse gonna have to have major surgery soon n the pain keeps getting worse! made it thru the thurs-sunday with her but it caused me more injury n couldn't take my pain killers but in the end i wouldn never say no to having my baby girl around! just completely freaking out! no working out or dancing, gained 5 pounds already, in increadible pain n now gonna loose my boobs! sooo damn upset! xxxxxxxx :(

Aww no! :( I'm so sorry its worse for you, it sounds awful to be in so much pain that you need surgery. It's so unfair, things were finally going well for you xxx

Archived