Mental Health Forums

The Positive Things We're Gonna Try And Do With Best Intentions Thread

OrangeLamp

I thought this might be something I'd like to use, so I thought you peoples would like to join in :)

One positive thing you did today, and one thing for the day after.

Today I managed to get my appointments with psych/counsellor sorted so I feel more supported.

Tomorrow I want to unpack at least my bags near the bed so I can use my new kitchen things and eat breakfast on time tomorrow

I tried something new,making digital art.

Hmmm tomorrow keep up with my list I guess,Im working with a list each day asto what I need to do that day.

It's still early in the day.. so my positive for yesterday is that I felt good for doing volunteer work (foodbank). My positive for today is that I'm working from home so got to sleep in this morning!! :)

Today I unpacked the bags I wanted to, got breakfast and went to my follow up appointments :)

Tomorrow I want to go and find out about the local climbing wall, go for a 10 minute run at least and tidy my room

Today im going to draw up some behavior charts for my eldest daughter. Then we will spend some time together decorating them later.

Tomorrow my partner has the day off work so we get some more time together.

:)

Found a climbing wall, went for a 30 minute cycle instead of a run and tidied my room :) Also, bonus! I went and got my new medication :)

Tomorrow I plan to go and get some new trainers, make myself a caesar salad for lunch and go for another GP appointment

Today I made it through a long day at uni and found out about joining the gym

Tonight I hope to make a start on my 1500 critical analysis essay (help)

Tomorrow I hope to be on time and do well in my presentation

What a great idea for a thread!!! Though my ability to like is apparently bust, sorry!

Today i went out with a few people from a local rescue group and a vet to try and find a stray cat that was reported to be in labour. We found her, with one kit born and midway thru delivering a second. Managed to get her and kit into a box and into the back of vets van without touching either of them, and they're now safely at the vets house with another 4 kittens, happy and healthy!! Yess!!! I've not long stopped crying and now i've set off again!!

Tomorrow i'll make sure i collect my prescription and will do a small food shop - enough to get me thru until monday xx

Today I went for my appointment, got myself a salad to eat and marinaded some chicken to make a curry tomorrow. Also chilled, listened to some music and wasn't hard on myself.

Tomorrow I'm going to get a hair cut(shock horror!) after wanting to do it for ages lol, go for a bike ride somewhere nice and cash a cheque.

Today I found the courage to contact a employer who owes me money and sorted it out ( I was always scared I'd come across as rude asking for the money... Crazy I know!)

Tomorrow I hope to go to uni and stay in a good mood x

Well, first day I did none of the things...felt so bad after taking new meds I've barely left the room all day.

One positive though, I went for a drink with a friend.

Tomorrow, I don't know...wish I could see the point. I guess I'll try and do some lesson planning, maybe that'll help.

Fab thread - can we get it pinned?

Today I'm going to make gazpacho if only to stop the ingredients staring at me accusingly as if to say 'well, you bought us....when you gonna do something about us?!'

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with friends xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today I did my planning, and did some gaming but slept a lot to try and get rid of feeling bad.

Tomorrow I will do some more planning and get my files organised and go for a 10 minute walk

Im not feeling so top today.. But im going to attempt making homemade burgers for tea later. As fedup says, i got the ingredients so i suppose id better get round to using them.

Tomorrow... My bf is supposed to be coming over to watch a film... Dont know how i feel about that as im feeling pretty abandoned by him right now. But i do miss him (begrudgingly)... Still.. Not sure why i should be giving him my time if he cant give me his. But thats life i guess.

Anyway! ((((Hugs for everyone!))))

Today I planned a couple of lessons, got some caffeine tablets to help with the tiredness while I am at work from my meds, and got some chocolate :)

Tomorrow i WILL go into work, I will have a good day and teach my lessons. When I get home I will eat my curry that I made :)

Hoping everyone else is doing ok.

Today I went into work(yay!), went to the support meeting with 6 people in the room who were there to support me(slightly intimidating, but helped a lot) and had a nice tea :)

Tomorrow I will speak to the school about my mh problems to get support there just in case, and have something nice to eat

Today I went into work even though I'm on a REAL low, and taught my lessons.

Tomorrow, I will get into work and I will eat, as I didn''t today

Still went in to work after continuing to feel low, so I'm proud of myself for that. I had a pretty good day in the end, considering and was observed and got some really positive feedback. I also went to the doc and have my psych appointment.

Tomorrow I will go in again, I will teach and eat properly. I ate one meal today, so I'm happy with that compared to yesterday.

Hope you're all good too.

Thanks maddison.

Today I went to work, had an awful day, feel really bad but am going to go to bed. I still got through it, thanks for being there for me, people in chat.

Tomorrow, work again...I am going to try and go to my appointment

Archived