Mental Health Forums

I Know I Am Here So Much

Christine001

I cant call a doctor, no one would be interested, i dont have support really just a follow up appt week tuesday, usually just get on with these times on my own. its all too much. need someone to take oevr but there isnt anyone. it will pass.

Christine, it will pass you're right.... But in the meantime you're left struggling alone and that doesn't seem fair or nice for you. I'm here for you and thinking of you a lot x

don't worry about it apple i'm on here every day if i can help it... cause with out this place to come to i wouldn't know how to coap

little christine shouldhave died when her mum died when she was 5 aqnd then the owrld wouldhave been righted, look after her she is the fucking problem, go away jenny go away everyone.

sorry hit a nerve there, I am not well physically or mentally must try to keep ot together, jenny you are a loevly kind person, want to try and stay off here, sorry

Christine, please.. I'm not offended at all so please don't feel you need to stay away from here or anything. In fact I thought 'go away' was quite polite. I wonder what you really wanted to say? I recently emaied my therapist to 'f**k off' and actually if I had really let myself go, I would've said a lot, lot more. It's ok to be angry Christine.. I'm not mad at you and I'm sorry that I hit a nerve with my response. Feeling compassion towards yourself is so difficult and I'm sorry this is the case. Please, please take care of yourself and don't silence yourself here. xx

I am embarrassed by my behaviour on here and over the weekend, I made myself sick by taking too much quetiapine actually only 300mgs but was awful), i wish I could keep my mouth shut, but thanks for the supportive posts x

right my big mouth, everything everyone saying at work I am challenging, why cant I shut up. had to apoligise to everyone, this is so difficult keeping control of myself. oh dear extremes I wish I could go back to being numb.

not much point starting another thread, its all linked anyway.

so its 4am and I havent slept yet despite herbal remedy, what am I going to do, got to get up in 3 hours and have a busy day at work. Cant switch off everything and nothing going around in my head. back to GP? for no help but still I am going to collapse

this is just sick.

Last one refused to do this, said my issues were more long term and I should wait to see my therapist. But if it doesnt stop I will have to see a different one.

Oh lack of sleep really is crap isn't it. I'm sure you've done all the usual stuff that's suggested, bath, hot chocolate etc. mindfulness sometimes helps me.

Hope today is an ok day x

I have long term issues, but I am still prescribed sleeping tablets prn on the proviso that I only take them when things are really really bad.

hes a crap gp saw the bpd dxs and wouldnt prescribe, see how next few days go before going back, you never know I might actually sleep tonight.

Archived