Mental Health Forums

Snoozy Suzy.... Happy Birthday!

Jinxsta

Happy Birthday yer big Margaret yer!! Hope you have a lovely day hun.

Love always, Margaret :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww fanks guys! Got a relaxing day and a fun evening planned! Yay!!

Love you all lots and lots! Xxxxxxxx

Hey everyone!! Thankyouuuu!!

Today S treat me to a full cooked breakfast first thing (well, once id hoovered, walked the dogs, ( we have another dog now, a chihuahua, not sure if i mentioned that before??), washed the pots and fed the cats lol) , we had a bit of a dance about to Kerrang, then mum, her fella and my nana came ovet with pressies and fussed the furkids for a while and we had a nice chat and a laugh. Then picked logie bear up from school, got a great big hug from him as usual.

Came back to my mums where im having a picnic tea with logan, before going to a pamper evening w champers with my mum, then meetig her fella and mine to go for a meal and a few drinks. Then tomorrow having a body shop party at my aunties house (comparatively furkid free there lol!) and then next week some time going for a meal with the extended family too :) xxxxxxxx

Got my pressie off logan - a real silver ring, so simple and elegant and i love it sooo much.

My boy is amazing, and i know (with the help of my mum of course!) without doubt that i have raised him right - he said "its a beautiful ring mum, good enough for you to wear, but nowhere near as beautiful as you are" and he has been holding doors open for me, collecting rubbish after ive unwrapped stuff, asking if i would like a drink, saying "i dont have many biscuits left mum, but even if i only had one, i'd have enough to share with you!" :')

Xxxxxxxxxx

Fankooo fankooo everywunnnn! Am suitably pished and totally in love with the world right now lmao!!!

I'm lovin all the pics!! And thankyou for my birthday messages. Totally feeling the love -hope you are all feeling it too!

S is telling me its bedtime now so i best pop phone down as ive already bopped myself on the nose with it twice, but again, thankyou. Night all and love you xxxxxxxxxxxx

happy birthday, sorry I wasn't online on the day.

i'm so happy you had a good day, you really deserved it and yes you have raised Logan well, he's the nicest little boy I've ever heard of xxx

Archived