Mental Health Forums

Commending This Forum On Recent Shows Of Unbelievable Strength

fedup!

Hi folks,

Just got a huge rush of love for this place. I know we go through horrible phases where it seems we all do each others' heads in and times when it seems we are all hurting as one.

But at the mo, it seems to me that we are all really trying and succeeding to push through some hard barriers whilst being kind to ourselves.

Here's a few examples off the top of my head - please please remember that my head is like a stoned goldfish's at the mo, so there will be folk I've forgotten about!! if you feel I have, please add them in your reply...or add yourself!!!

Esme - sticking with the career and course you have always wanted, and seeing good results coming in

Eagleheart - for truly inspirational words here

Data - for never giving up and taking risks in your career

walker - for dealing with hard emotional times in an unbelievably brave way

Growlycat - for finding the courage to do the right thing

Badkitteh - ditto above

Orangelamp - for trying a to be optimistic and inspiring us all to do the same here

Snoozysuzy - for being a fabulous cat mum

seriouskid - for sharing your creativity

Maddison - for never failing to see the humour and thankfully reminding us all

Jades - for putting yourself first re: your health

Sah Blue - for being gentle with yourself and for always, always being supportive

Jinxsta - for being so honest about yourself and being a rock for others

vivien - for always being yourself and being there for us all

villan - for being a fab chips

Please please please reply and mention any others I have missed out!! I have typed this off the top of my head, please don't think I've excluded anyone on purpose, I'm just mega absentminded.

So proud of everyone here at the mo, this feels a safe and supportive place to be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and

FEDUP - for not always being fedup and helping others even when she is

so touched that we could even cross your mind - *cries* - as we feel very alone here at the moment

want to add - pandora and christine for sticking by us and our crap and for battling on with work on top of all their pain

- and bibiddi - who is not around at the moment but has been an utter rock for us

and jenny and others who give their support

we often feel we are too too greedy and needy of others but thank god when you are there for us and for others xxxx

You are so kind, fedup. And your words show how much you care about everyone here, and how much trouble you have taken to read people's posts and to think about their issues.

Aw thank you fedup :)

I'd like to mention Jenny1471, for always making such helpful and thoughtful posts when she has been through a lot recently herself.

And Jellybean for being there for me when I needed someone a rock to me in the middle of the night

JasmineRose - for finding the strength to cope with her work, her landlady and her bad dreams, despite struggling mentally and being physically weakened by her eating disorder.

Fedup! you are a real important person here, thank you for your compliment!

Jenny and Tan, always caring and putting others before themselves.

Data you've done such a great job getting a job!

Growly and Eagleheart you both are so strong.

Sahara the voice of compassion and reason.

Jasmine always kind and thoughtful.

Pan and Jinx, beautiful people.

Orange, you are a fighter hunni.

Love this, thank you Fedup!

for anyone who isnt mentioned because these threads are so good but no matter how hard we try we always forget someone and that can hurt

so this is for you whoever you are ((((people who deserve hugs))))

I think they have already been mentioned but I'll add them again.

Pandora, Orangelamp, Emogirl, Christine and Jelly-bean for being there and listening when I need a friend.

Daisycat

Xx

Wow, thank you fedup! i feel honoured... and "cheeky grinning"... your fantastic too then some.

I would like to mention;

Shadow of the day, for being a great support and friend and for her having the bravery to post when things upstairs are real tough, fighting in the face of adversity.

Lily, for being "here" for me despite her own struggles and reading what i need, giving me a much needed kick-up-the-arse when needed, and not being afraid to do so, despite me not being so kind in the past.

Overall thanks to all, many of which have been mentioned and I agree with the positives comments.

xx xx xx

Also, a big one,

MaddyHarper for going through all the shite of moving and having enough love, to give me much needed hugs.

xx xx xx

aww thank you Anne Marie!

there are so many people on this site who have made me feel good. So many of you have helped me to feel better by answering my posts but it's not just when you help me. Seeing the support you give to other people helps me to see that the world can't be too bad when its got you in it. Even when you ask for help I feel privilaged that you have given me the chance to help with your problems. how you get through the bad times is inspiring, so is the kindness and empathy you can find within yourself even when you feel bad yourself.

Bobulator, Lucyloo, Cadance, Ollie, SW, Emogirl, Shadowgirl, Anabas, Aurora, Barbones, Annielou, some other people I'd like to mention

and all the people who dont seem to post here anymore, there are lots of people i still think of and thinking of them and the support they have given comforts me

What a great thread and thank you for the mention too. The peeps on the forum are so understanding and so genuinely supportive. We are really lucky to have this place and each other.

Data. Reading what you wrote brought a tear to my eye..

Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart..

You have no idea what that means to me.

Thank you all for thinking of me and for being such amazing and beautiful people

I love you all

Huge hugs to everyone xxxxxxx

Everyone that has been mentioned I totally agree with, I'd like to add

Msunderstood - (sorry if I've spelt your name wrong, I'm sure there's a number at the end?) for being a good friend to me. I hope uni is going well for you hun xxx

Dorian K - for being my friend and opening up to us all here

Greenthing - for welcoming me when I first joined and being such a great friend, you haven't been around for ages, we miss you and hope your ok?

There's loads more but it's 2am and I'm shattered, I'll come back to this thread ASAP xx

Oh and Maddison, I really value your friendship, Jenny and eagle too, I remember you both helping me through tough times.

Your all so lovely

Again there's loads more, so please don't feel left out xx

Sorry to post so much, I'm just remembering more people

Lois Lane - you have been a great friend to me and I thi k your so brave and strong. I do so hope you find it in yourself to love again, you deserve to be happy xxx

Berenger- for staying strong throughout pain and for reaching out for help when you need it. Keep hanging on, you will win the battle one day, xx

Archived