Mental Health Forums

Found A Therapist; My Lack Of Presence Here

DorianK

Over the course of the past week or so, I've decided that I was going to change my life around. New eating habits, new sleeping regime, new frame of mind. And so far, it's been working like a charm.

Earlier today, a therapist's office contacted me and asked me a few questions. By Friday (Monday at the latest), I will find out who I will be talking to and when. And if things go well, it might be before the end of the year.

Because I've been feeling so good, so positive, I've kept myself pretty much away from the forums, only because I didn't want to "rub in" my good fortune to those that haven't found what it was that they were looking for.

As it stands, with the new lifestyle that I am currently attempting to live, I feel that my time on these forums is going to be even more limited.

But I do sincerely want to thank everyone who has helped me out with whatever it was that I was going through. I will still pop by from time to time, just to check up on things and to answer my mail, but otherwise, I think, for now, this is it for me.

If you wish to drop a line to me here, I still have it connected to my personal email, so I'll get notifications and I will reply as soon as I get them.

Thank you, one and all, and I hope you all find what it is that you are looking for.

*huge hugs for everyone*

Archived