Mental Health Forums

How Can People Do This To Children?

artemis84

it is very sad what has happened, i feel for the victims and the families at this horrible time. i dont know if he had mh probs, but from a person that does i would never hurt other peoples kids/family. i say other peoples because i know the distress me been in hosp for so long had on my kids, they dealt with it exceptionally well for kids, and if i am been honest when i am unwell, i sometimes want me, hubby and kids all to commit suicide in order to be out of this awful world. that is when i am very sick AND i always say i WILL KILL MYSELF FIRST and i stand by that, i will never purposefully hurt the kids and i seek help so i know i would never hurt my kids.

but if somebody hurt my babies there would be no forgiveness from me, and i would probably have to be sectioned to keep that person safe as i think i would lose my mind and retaliate? or try and kill myself cos i could cope with the grief of losing another baby (had ectopic preg but still see it as been a baby i lost and grief for the baby)

It's so sad and I think people are struggling to find a reason because the idea of this just happening randomly with no way of stopping it happening again is just too horrible.

It's so unthinkable really and I can't really begin to imagine the place you would be in to do that.

And I can't imagine the feelings of the parents, teachers and other children. That is just too awful to even contemplate.

I don't believe evil exists as some kind of entity. And I don't believe in heaven or anything like that.

There's basically nothing you can say about it. It's just a horrible situation (and some of the reporting, eg by the Daily Mail, has been sensationalist and sick - I do not see the point in that.)

It's so sad and I think people are struggling to find a reason because the idea of this just happening randomly with no way of stopping it happening again is just too horrible.

And he can see no reasons
'Cos there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be shown? - Boomtown Rats, I Don't Like Mondays

Erm... Maddison...? Why are you getting so irate about it? Dont start attacking people here. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Not everybody here believes in god. This man clearly had some serious unaddressed mental health issues. Evil is an act, not an entity. People with mental health issues can act evil.

I have children and im not in any way shape or form excusing what he did to those poor families. But he wasnt "sane" was he. Thus, leaving me with the only opinion of him having serious mental health issues.

Everybody needs to calm the fuck down.

did i say the "lords" name?! no i did not! i said you had your head stuck up your arse because of your religious beliefs and cannot accept that others have their own opinions clearly.

Thats how you choose to interpret what i said.

I said he has mental health issues. Thats a bit different than saying hes not responsible for his actions hunni.

Im really sorry you feel so strongly about it, but perhaps stay away from this topic as its clearly triggering you, and im getting wound up with the religion thing.

Im out.

Its cliche and you'll probably start throwing things.. but deep breaths, and stay away from the thread if it really upsets you. I know how it can be, really sets the adrenaline frantic at times with things that trigger stuff.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion we live in a world that allows that, we do not have "Thought" police... or opinion police, other opinions can distress us, but that is life, we all see things differently.

.....and thats just took me 2hours to write.

xx xx xx

You seriously need to get off your high horse, I was not describing shootings as cool, I was describing your attacks on me as cool, as said I knew it would come. Really bugs me though the double Christian standards.

You've gone out your way to hurt an entire forum including people who have described themselves as struggling and already hurting...what does that make you? I'd say mentally ill, but I guess you might describe that as evil no?

Archived