Mental Health Forums

Our Chrimbo Day

Tray

im puttin this in good day as overall it has been

last nite was fun, bath, new pjs and we left snacks for santa, a glass of milk, a freddo chocy bar and some marshmallows, and for rudolph a bowl of milk wiv a spoon, cause apparently thats how reindeer drink milk lol

i snuck into her bedroom in the nite and left a stocking of sweets and presents for her off santa.

today, its been hectic! me and mart was up for 6am, thinking keera will be up in a bit, actually shocked she wasnt up at 3 lol

she got up at nearly 8 am little buga lol and that was only cause we started making loads noise ha we couldnt wait til she opened her pressies!

she had loads, some new dolls, a new pram, toys, clothes, arts and craft stuff, her laptop we got her (second hand) and of course bouncy the dog!!!

we left him to last and wrote on the tag from santa, she loves him, she cuddled him and said to us with tears in her eyes this is the bestest chrismas present in the whole wide world lol

we have visited family and friends, been to the pub, had a lovely dinner, and she is flat out in bed with oh 10 teddies and sleepy anabel in her own cot net to her and her new hello kitty camera that she has taken loads of fotos of her dolls with lol

imstill stressed, im still unhappy and bluergh, but that look on keeras face all day has been worth it!7

hope everyone is ok?

luv to you all

aww babes ! it was the best remedy for me too! marley was over the moon , it's tons of work (the cooking n pressies etc) but it feels soooo great they had an amazing day n loved it sooo much!!! don't know about keera but marley refused to sleep , too many new toys from santa...n she is so damn happy santa ate the sugar cookies n drank the apple juice!!! it is a wonderful time especially when u have a child to make u feel n realize how special it is!!!! i loved every minute!!! lucky u tho...marley was up at half five! lol!!! really makes u happy , their happiness! the downs completely go away with the day n how wondorous n special it is to them for the day!!! makes u wish everyday was christmas! tho i don't think any of us can afford that ! lol :P haha

i had a good christmas day as well. i got a pair of slippers, a set of gloves and a set of talking kkitchen scales so all n all it was a good day. ps, me and my friend k had curry for christmas dinner instead of turkey as niether of us like it

Archived