The Stand-Stephen King

Insomnia-Stephen King

Slaughterhouse Five-Kurt Vonnegut

1984-George Orwell

too many others to name

Favorite books, in no particular order:

Timequake-Kurt Vonnegut

oooo I have these on my Kindle (bought in one of the sales) I have been meaning to read Slaughterhouse Five for ages...

I will try and queue it up after the 3 books i HAVE to read for review and recommend sites first...

Favorite books, in no particular order:

Timequake-Kurt Vonnegut

oooo I have these on my Kindle (bought in one of the sales) I have been meaning to read Slaughterhouse Five for ages...

I will try and queue it up after the 3 books i HAVE to read for review and recommend sites first...

If you like these two when you read them, I'd recommend Cat's Cradle and Player Piano by the same author. Kurt Vonnegut has a provocative sense of humor that's often irreverent. If you like dry, satirical humor, he'll have you rolling on the floor.

If you like these two when you read them, I'd recommend Cat's Cradle and Player Piano by the same author. Kurt Vonnegut has a provocative sense of humor that's often irreverent. If you like dry, satirical humor, he'll have you rolling on the floor.

I have quite a few of his books - including these other two!

They were all really cheap in one of the kindle sales back a while ago so I snapped them all up cos someone else recommended him to me!

I have the longest TBR list on my Kindle you could ever imagine !

I've just finished reading a book about a young woman, claudia lawrence, who went missing in york 4 years ago. The story has been in the news a lot. The book is called gone by neil root. I really hope the family can find some resolution, its such a sad situation.

I also read several books at a time. I'm also reading about the shakespeare authorship question, and about other mysteries too.

Archived