Mental Health Forums

Feeling Quite Happy

niam

Spent the night with my girlfriend, couple of times I felt sad and wanted to just cry but kept it in so I didn't upset her, hate to see her sad, but im feeling pretty good, and pretty tired so hopefully ill get some sleep and hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this horrible whatever it is, but I know how my mood can change in a heart beat so I just need to keep my head positive and focus on getting better, not had too much abuse so to say from the voices, they were there but was easier to drown out today for some reason, posting on this the past couple of days has really helped, even if its not going to give me answers its at least letting me get it out and tell someone, im on an up and hope it stays that way, maybe start feeling like my self again soon

Glad to learn you're getting better, Niam. "Getting it out" can be a powerful tool in the getting better process. I think you're doing a good thing by posting here and also by focusing on getting better.

Awesome news niam :) glad you're feeling a bit better. Remember to try to stay in the moment when you are feeling postiive and not to try to anticipate future setbacks etc though - you can deal with whatever comes when it comes and you will have more strength from having the break

Archived