Mental Health Forums

I Just Wanted To Say Thank You

steelflex

It has been a few weeks since I last posted a topic because I feel a little better. I saw things but it was in my mind and I came here in an utter panic and vented and found help in all off you. I posted my own topics about my own problems and people responded with such understanding, no judgment and I found comfort in this. I read and replied to others to try help in what ever way I could, be it in a small way or a little.

I really just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone here because you all gave me a safe place to say what I needed to say and to be told what I needed to be told. This place has been the safest place I have ever been in a long time. I still have a long way to go but its thanks to the people here that I have managed to get myself as far as I have. So again THANK YOU all for your understanding, your encouragement and your support.

You are the best this world has to offer and I hope you can continue your efforts to show people that they are never alone and that even in the darkest places light can be found.

Hi steelflex, I have only been here a few weeks so I haven't 'met' you but I just wanted to say how lovely your post is and I hope that the people who helped you get to read it. I am so glad that you are feeling a bit better. I practically live here at the moment, I think it is the only thing that is keeping me sane and I am constantly amazed at how kind and comforting the people here are. I am so glad that you came back with some good news because it gives hope to people who are in a more difficult place, so thank you and I wish you well x

Archived