Mental Health Forums

You Know When Your Bpd When...

Fanta

when you are being wheeled into the emergency room entrance, just after sunrise, by paramedics and you look at they sky all blue and clear and realise it's a beautiful day.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when you are in a relationship and feel completelty alone

But, if your partner end this relationship, will be a very very very very difficult thing too, because maybe you will feel abandon.

Sparko-i do that to my husband. I have to do a confrontation exercise from therapy this mornng and i would rather chew my own head off that confront him about the way he treats me. It is bis day off zo i will continue to worry this all day and fret over it instead of just doing it. How can my therapy progress if i wont do the steps required? I will throw up etc before thjs is over with. I have to learn to get thinga off my chest.

You cry at work when things go wrong and then have to hide in the toilet til you look normal.

You have to get a £20 taxi home because you can't stand to be on the bus any more.

You spend time with people and then have to disappear for weeks or months on end because you couldn't figure out how to put in the boundaries, get your needs met and who you are so you fell into the chameleon trap again and they 'changed' you and your identites merged. And you're so drained from that and so afraid that you're losing yourself that you have to pull away and avoid them.

But when you're alone you don't know who you are anyway and you wish they were there again.

And yet you don't...

Archived