Mental Health Forums

Ollie's Recovery Post

Ollieclews

Hello everyone! I hope your all well. Sorry I haven't been posting much recently, I have been reading lots though!

I thought I would make a post about my recovery, I've been thinking lots about it this last few days and thought I would post about it. I'll try to keep it brief aha :)

• Its now been over 12 months since my last admittance to a psych ward
  • Its been nearly been 12 months since I last self harmed
  • I am no longer under the CMHT or Psych department (They are referring me though just to make sure i keep on track)
  • Ive been at work now nearly 5 months and Im loving it and working hard to develop myself already had a pay rise and a kind of promotion :)
  • Im doing well with learning to drive had a good lessons and will be booking my test soon ans also got my theory test soon
  • My diet is going well and Im slowly getting slimmer :D
  • Im exercising regularly and using the gym and going swimming
  • All of my finances are well under control and we now have plenty of spare cash to enjoy ourselves
  • Wedding plans are going well. We have the following sorted/booked; Venue, Civil Ceremony, sit down meal, buffet, DJ , photographer, accommodation, wedding decorator, wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, invitations and stationary
  • I'm making lots of new friends in and out of work in our local area and going out and socializing more
  • We have a new bunny called Mr Smudgicles! He's awesome :)
  • Im working towards some online training courses
  • The end of the month im starting college with work to work my way though the Business Admin NVQ's

So yeah everythings great! I feel nice and relaxed in general, everythings under control and I dont have anything to worry about really! I have a couple of other things in the pipeline which I will be working on this next few weeks but I will update things here :)

My MH has been pretty good, there have been a few days where I havent been feeling too good and stuffbut I have just written them off and started a fresh the next day :)

Thank you all for reading

xxxx

wow ollie, well done you. is good you can see these positives and acknowledged that even tho you feel bad some days youv still achieved all these things.

keep going hun xx

Archived