Mental Health Forums

Balance

Eagleheart

Hey all.I've been staying away coz i was feeling SO ill & just couldn't think of anything to say that was worthwhile.

This may not make sense.I'm struggling to articulate my thoughts. In the past few days,i've been very focused on the yin/yang symbol & what it's trying to tell me.And it's all about balance.

My mind has been in a horrible dark place recently,but within that blackness,there were pin holes of light.With a bit of effort,i can drag my attention away from the dark & look into the light.You know what i love? LAUGHING. It is such a divine pleasure to just let yourself go & sink into a fit of the giggles.My wonderful cats make me laugh on a daily basis.

I don't know why it is so hard to acknowledge the lighter moments of life,but i am hanging onto them with all my strength. The physical act of smiling releases lots of feel-good chemicals,so your mood is lifted.And it's fantastic to get the giggles when someone else is there,because laughter is infectious.

No one,not 1 single person,has been or is,relentlessly happy,positive and upbeat.There are black spaces in all of us.

I am sorry if you read this & think "what the f**k is she on about?". Just wanted to let you know i am working hard to achieve a tiny bit of balance in my life.

Hope you are all looking after each other & thanks for reading this. xxx

So good to hear from you Eagleheart - I have thought about you. I know you haven't been well. Thanks for the positive thoughts! Lots of love xxxx

(((Eagleheart))) Really lovely to see your post and to hear that through all the darkness and horrible space that yin/yang symbol for you is helping just a little bit to find some light and laughter.xxxxx Hugs for you.xxxxxxxx

Archived