Mental Health Forums

A Rare Good Day. :)

humblelulu

I'm having a good day today, and I just have this urge to shout it out in a thread. I guess because I haven't had a 'good' day in quite a long time, and so it's really excited me to finally have one again. You have to make the most of them when they come! ha. My day hasn't necessarily been full of exciting things, it's been a pretty ordinary day. I mean I was meant to go to class today, but I decided to stay home, to try and get more work done. But I went for a walk to the park and did some sketches and brainstormed some ideas for my course work. Then walked home. made some warm tea. And now I just baked some brownies. Just letting them cool off :). I didn't feel this good this morning when I woke up, but I almost feel buzzy now! My mind feels clear (very strange to me ha) and I feel able to do anything. I've been unable to get myself to do any uni work for ages, because my motivation wasn't there, I couldnt get the courage or strength mentally to do any. and today I just feel really unrestricted. if i wanted to do lots of work today, i could. I could watch films I havent felt like watching for ages. etc etc.

I don't want this post to seem like bragging, I'm not at all. chances are I'll be back to feeling mega depressed tomorrow, or maybe this evening. but I just felt so happy that i'm finally having a good day, and wanted to share my excitement. And wondered if any of you guys have days like these? Where you just feel really clear minded and content, out of the blue? I hope that more of you have good day's very soon xx

Archived