Mental Health Forums

My Recovery

ragdoll

well things have been going well for me at the moment and i want you all to know that. i know i had been up and down and all over the place and yes things are still on tender hooks as i change meds but things seem atm to be settling down. being physically ill helps because i get tired quicker and am sleeping more which is good and having a decent job also help because now i have more money to get about and do some things but i dread getting the phone call asking me to work. only because i think can i handle it and how am i going to find the home and this and that. because im new and going into ppls homes for the first time its all a new process for me and a struggle but i know for now im going to win. Befuddled this is the kick up the butt i was talking about. i also got myself back into uni for next year. its gonig to be a slow process getting there but all this work is going to be positive for me and head me on a road i thought not possible. yeah the guy stuff is in the way but i got one of them out of the way pretty easily, the one who treated me right is gone so im left down to the one i want and cant have to myself YET. i will happen soon. living in dreamland yes maybe but we'll see.

anyway i really just wanted you all to know that things are going ok i start seeing an eating disorders speciallitst on tuesday to see if its what i really want to do or to figure out how i can lose weight appropriatley not by starving myself or purging, im on a waiting list for a DBT coach so that will be brilliant i cant wait for that so i can once again get those skills under way as i know im not using them at all correctly and the six months of hell that i went through to learn them has gone to waste.

anyway as per usual ive babbled. gonna go now.

love yas all

bye

ragdoll

raggy,

glad to hear you are doing better. i could tell by your posts that your mind was functioning better and things were coming together.

you have so much to give... its so good to have you back!

bets

Archived