Wanted to hurt you...

To make you feel like I did...

Do not think of you a lot anymore...

You're my past...

No more tears left...

Just a smile once in awhile...

When a thought comes into my head...

I wished I could of hated you...

Another old one I wrote a good while ago...

Hello (((Dice))).....How does it make you feel to bring these older poetic thoughts out into the open again?

Alright Pickle, Hmmm that is a good question, If I am honest I feel okay I guess with sharing this one more so than the other one... As I have HAD to accept that it's just a no good in every step of the way and I have learnt to close myself off from it and lay it to rest and stop allowing myself to feel the way I was for my own good... If only all things were easy to do it like that <_< , Not saying it was easy just I do not know what word I could use instead :/...

I know by sharing it, It's not going to make me start up all over again and un-done everything I have had to do to get me at this point with this, So I believe accepting was the important part in it all, Aswel as pulling far far back from the person too...

Sorry not sure i am making much sence with it :| ...

(((Dice)))........You are making total sense, and I'm glad that by revisiting how you felt/feel, that you have and are working through/worked through the pain that this relationship had for you, both good and not so good.xxx

Thank you for the hugs Pickle :]... Me too hahaha as it defo was about time, I have faith that in the long run of it all, That it was the best thing to do, And thank you for replying back to my post!!!...

Archived