Mental Health Forums

I Have An Interview

mr potato

I am going to attend an interview next Wednesday.

A brief history:

My last paid employment, was working for a nhs trust in yorkshire which ended at the end of 2011. I was working as a software engineer.

During that time, I was pleased with my work, although I was struggling a lot with mental health. Usually as soon as I got home, I would get the symptoms.

This meant that my lifestyle was not healthy because I couldn't cope.

After losing my job I moved back home. I had some debt problems which I sorted out, and took up some volunteer work.

I did volunteer work for most of 2012.

This year, I have been resting, and applying of jobs.

I have an interview with a firm in the medical industry. The job involves night shift work, with a week on, week off basis.

Honestly, these type of hours are not ideal, but I only want to work to save up some money, and get started again.

I hope to get a better job later on, perhaps doing some contract work.

The hours are quite long - mon- sun 12 hour shifts, but hopefully it should not be too bad. The salary is not that great either, but it just to get me started.

Anyway thats all.

Sounds like this could be a really positive step for you. You are looking at it sensibly and have done well to get back on your feet by keeping busy. Hope it goes well :)

Sounds like this could be a really positive step for you. You are looking at it sensibly and have done well to get back on your feet by keeping busy. Hope it goes well :)

Thanks.

It is definitely only a temporary job, if I get it, but at least I will get an income.

Good luck for your interview! You sound quite positive about it. If they positivity comes through in the interview you will do well :).

Archived