Mental Health Forums

She Didn't Call

berenger

everyone was right, my worker who i behaved inapropriately with didn't call. I got a crush on her and told her, then i e mailed her on facebook. I did wrong and i scared her and its my fault.

I hoped that an e mail complaining about my treatment at the charity (i had some bad experiences with a new worker) asking for a chance to talk to her and apologise might work but they got it today and she left for good today (or maybe earlier in week) and i heard nothing.

I know its my fault and that makes me feel worse. I just can't bear the thought of her being scared of me or hating me but the lack of response shows she probably does.

I do not believe she would hate you because of this... But I very much understand why you couldn't see her again, Yes you was honest and said you have a crush on her and you did not have to, By saying that to them... Therefore you have crossed the line and are moved away from her, For your own good and maybe hers too... As you have already said you sent her a message on FaceBook which you knew was wrong at the end of the day, But you did it... Lets say if you stayed with her, Could it of made you think they was more to it or she liked you back and you ended up going too far over the line??? If you know what I mean... Put it this way I have a great RS with my CPN and I know a little bit about her life and that is all I can know, We aren't friends nor ever will be, She is there to help me the best she can, If I crossed the line with her, She would be took away from me, Like this person was... They is a line you cannot cross with these people and they will be took away for everyone's own good...

I wish i'd never said i had a crush on her, i don't know why i thought anything good would come of it. I mean i knew she didn't fancy me, had a boyfriend and it was professionally wrong. I was stupid to say anything. Kicking myself big time, regrets.

((((Berenger)))).....Please don't kick yourself or beat yourself up over this................please.

I had a situation many years ago in CBT therapy, where I got a crush on the therapist, and even though I never really said anything, (((so please don't beat yourself up over that either))), I couldn't hide it either.................and that professional/therapeutic relationship had to stop really, because all I could think about, was not what I was meant to be thinking about or feeling, and I put myself in a compromising position and also, potentially the person who was helping me............When this person left, I was emotionally very very upset,but hindsight sometimes, can be a very good thing, and I'm glad now, that the right professional action was taken, both to protect me and them, though it didn't feel like that at the time.xxx Please try not to take this so personally.........they were being very professional IMO, though I do understand it doesn't feel like this for you right now.xxx Thinkings and be kind to yourself.xxx

Archived