Mental Health Forums

Still Struggling With Issue

berenger

I am still struggling to come to terms with being told i can't see a really good worker i had. I lost her and it was my fault as i got a crush on her, told her and then i messaged her on facebook. It was a stupid, sorry thing to do and was my fault, i don't dispute that.

I was seeing her at a alcohol counselling place. I was given a new worker (who was no good) and banned from the driop in section of the charity, which i disagreed with. I have not been allowed to see the worker to say thanks and goodbye (she left or leaves at some point this month), but i guess they don't think its a good thing.

It still hurts me though. I am sometimes thinking of the good work we did and how it helps me and have positive memories, but sometimes i feel she must hate me and i can't stand that thought. I don't know who to blame for not allowing me to see her at all ? is that why i am not allowed at the drop in - because she might be there ?. My understanding is she's left.

I have just e mailed the head of the charity to ask some questions as above. Not sure its the right thing to do but my mind still won't settle.

I feel i did wrong but that i was badly treated. The irrational part of me wants her to still be there and to try to see her, but she may be scared of me or hate me and i can't bear this.

Its not good for me to think like this and its getting a little easier for me as time moves on, it comes in waves.

Thoughts/advice welcome

Hi Berenger. As I have already said, I don't think she hates you. She would have no reason to. So you understand you went a bit too far with her facebook and with more time you'll be able to move on. Don't be resentful through I can understand you have regrets. Take care of yourself.

thanks threemoons,

I haven't heard anything today. Had a tough day thinking about all this. My e mail hasn't been replied to. its good to know you think she won't hate me.

finding it hard to move on

Archived