Mental Health Forums

Update.

maddy harper

The guidedogs are coming out tomoro to look at the fence. If all goes well i will have honey back on tuesday. will keep you posted :)

She has been off work since jan so its gonna be a long hard road ahead finding our feet again. We will have support though which is good so we wont be on our own

i will use this thread to keep you all posted on how the training is going on rather than starting a new thread all together.

i have now been re united with my honey bell. the furst harness walk went really well. so much so that i have been given the ok to do the walk on my own with her. :) seeing the guide dog trainer tomoro for another session so i will let u know how that goes. all is looking up

• 3 weeks later...

Saw my trainer this morning and he is pleased with mine and honeys progress :) we working well together :) he seems really pleased with everything so thats cheered me up a bit... Now i can start going to town with her which i am really excited about

He was expecting to have to deal with lots of issues with us as we hadnt worked together for over a year but tbh its like she never went away which s a good thing

Archived