Mental Health Forums

Head Keeps Going...

maddy harper

Every fiew wk my head has been goin bang and my voices get really bad as a result. i dont understand the cause for it iether which does not help matters. dont know what to do about it really. Its a bit on the annoying side tbh. still on the anti psych tablets chlorpromasine and abilify which help a lot. Still on the clonazepam to which is a bit of a shame but there we are. they keeping me out of hospital which is a good thing. Is there anything u guys can do to help me to stop it goin bang? Thanks.

Also forgot to mention n my last post. for some reason my voices wanna talk backwords to me a lot recently and its reall starting to piss me the fuck off

They're talking backwords? What's happening to them? :eh:

Anyway they seem quite annoying to you, I'm sorry for that. Maybe try to listen to loud music?

I send you a big hug, dear. Hope they calm down a bit soon.

Hi Maddy, long time no hear.....although you appear to be hearing voices from afar........clearly NOT with an Internet connection eh??""

Hmm!!....annoying voices eh?......I had that problem once!.........her Funeral was a lovely affair!! :) :)

HUGE HUG from here :) ???..................to stop it?!!..................make up your mind....................................nothing more empowering than a decision you made yourself is there??

Good to see u around again apolo. Things have gotten worse now as my house is now full of people when i go to sleep at night. No one else can hear them but me and i dont kno what to do. scared of them as there are so many. Been discharged from psych services to which is helpful. Aaaah!!!

Every fiew wk my head has been goin bang and my voices get really bad as a result. i dont understand the cause for it iether which does not help matters. dont know what to do about it really. Its a bit on the annoying side tbh. still on the anti psych tablets chlorpromasine and abilify which help a lot. Still on the clonazepam to which is a bit of a shame but there we are. they keeping me out of hospital which is a good thing. Is there anything u guys can do to help me to stop it goin bang? Thanks.

I think you will get rest, if you sleep a lot. Eventually your body will recover.

The people are still here no matter what i try to do to get rid of them... Ooo the pain n my head from all the shouting... i am at my wits end

Archived