Mental Health Forums

Ocd Hell

Hemels

Ok so my cat's got those pesky things known as flea's. The main reason for this is because the stupid FrontLine doesn't seem to work anymore. but as they only got treated a few weeks ago i have to wait the full 4 weeks before I can put a different treatment on them.

Now this is where my OCD comes in - When the cats come inside and i spot 1 yes 1 flea am on a vaccuming, powder, spraying, washing and sitting there with celotape frenzy. I can't help it - then I end up scrubbing myself till red because I feel so dirty :(

Having a hard time of it right now :(

x

(((Hemels)))...........Hi.........we haven't met I don't think?............but welcome back............and Hi again...........

I hear you here, it must be awful.?..............I would be going nuts............I have a gecko, and I have to feed him crickets.............I buy a tub at a time.........so maybe 200 (crickets) or so...............well you can imagine......if they escape...........It isn't just about re-capturing them, its about all the other behaviours that go with it............ I can see it all happening in my mind's eye just what you be doing, re your cats and your homes temporary flea hosts............I hear you, and I'm really sorry..................hope you can put the new stuff on soon...........Pickles

Thanks Pickle and hi ... crickets - eeek I wouldn't be able to touch them LOL

I am going nuts - although I found this recipe online yesterday and it makes a natural spray to repell them and sprinkled salt everywhere which kills them and the eggs and so far its working *FX* so hoping it continues and the pesky critters dont come back full force :)

Archived