Mental Health Forums

What Gives You Hope?

Kara.

What gives you hope when you manage to feel hope?

My desire to experience life without fear, sadness, anxiety and pain, is what keeps me going.

The warm sun in a blue sky also gives me hope. Some friends give me hope.

xxx

What gives me hope;

-That life is unexpected so good things can be just around the corner.

- That there is always something good to be found even in the deepest misery.

-That I am stronger then I think I am.

The only thing that gives me hope right now is trying to believe that when I've waited everything out and tolerated everything until I get to the finishing line of my life, I'll get reincarnated as a different person without these issues and I'll be able to experience life like a normal person.

Yeah, think I'm depressed.

The only thing that gives me hope right now is trying to believe that when I've waited everything out and tolerated everything until I get to the finishing line of my life, I'll get reincarnated as a different person without these issues and I'll be able to experience life like a normal person.

Kitsune i's really hard living in such pain. I often think that i will not want to come back again. I would like to try growing up in a 'goo' family though. Be the child i wanted to have been.

Hugs. I hope that that wave of depression passes soon.

xxxx

Seeing people in love; couples, families, friends, I love to see love. Looking at the night sky, seeing the stars and the possibilities out there. Seeing random acts of kindness and people's empowering stories of strength, determination, kindness X

People in this forum give me hope. I see so many struggling and yet waking up and trying again and again and again, giving small steps because there are only small steps one can give when one has mental health issues.

Today Christine001 gave me hope when i felt that hope was no where to be seen. Small are the steps but big is the heart.

xxxx

Archived