Mental Health Forums

Wish Me Luck!....

Jelly-bean

ok so im booked in for friday to have a full hysterectomy... womb,ovaries, and top of cervix... im ready as i will ever be, glup! got a new fluffy dressing gown and all other stuff all ready to be packed, just sharing this, i have had a long talk to my anethetist lol (sorry about spelling) ...and i think we have my pain relief covered, because the surgen is pretty sure he will have to cut me instead of keyhole, so im having and epidural for after pain so i won't feel anything below, got a electric fag thing as i don't like the thought of not being able to smoke for awhile pain and with

drawrals not a good combo, also having some type of morphine driver in charge of my pain relief just a press of a button and bliss, apparently.... so yeah got it all covered... will try keep in touch while im in hospital .. can't keep away from here for long you all mean to much to me .... x

Jelly, tell them if they do not treat my best mod with the upmost care I will come kick some ass!!

Will be thinking of you wishing you a swift recovery.

Good luck my dear Jelly!!

Lily

((((((((((Jelly-bean)))))))))))........Lots of gentle carings and loving thoughts and prayers, to keep you safe over this time.............xxxxxxx.........Good, good luck, & see you back very soon.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck (((Jelly)))

I hope it all goes ok and the pain isn't too bad

Don't worry about here I will keep an eye on things

Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of hugs

xxx

Take care Jelly, get yourself some good books and make sure they give you the good free drugs!! Speedy recovery wishes to you, and we'll all be thinking of you on Friday! Love & healing thoughts, Dolly xxxxx

thank you all so much for your good luck posts ... its not long now my fingers are tingling and i got a hole load of butterflies in my tummy ... your messages have been wonderful, funny, and caring you all so supportive which is so loverly ... i'm hoping that im not away to long as i will truly miss you guys, so yeah gonna go before i start crying lol (bit emotional) .... love to all xox

Archived