Mental Health Forums

Not Definite Yet But...

lonelyheartemma

eeeeeee they are publishing it? yay!

I knew you would rock it out :) lol

(as for us not posting fast enough..you guys have to remember too people are in diff time zones.. I been sleepin the past 8 hours...which is another thing that's exciting cuz it's exciting any time I actually sleep lol :) )

Proud of you lady, knew you would wow them with your pizazz

zing zing zinggggg

bah i'm so tired still...winter is coming..i hate winterrrrrrrrr....someone who lives somewhere warm should do a house swap with me lol

everyone else stop fighting.........or... I'll show you my secret rage side muahaha (that's a joke, but not untrue that I have one lol)....in reality I'd sit you all down and make you tea (I know you Brit's love your tea and a lot of you are from Britain or the UK) and we would all change the subject to how lonelyheartedemma is awesome for publishing things already, especially at her age dang that's pretty zazzy stuff....and then I might also selfishly have also taken a moment to say that I like pandas and that I'm excited cuz I get to go see them at the zoo with my friend at the end of the month. chyeeah

Fantastic Emma! What an achievement! Photocopy your cheque/payment when you get it and

frame it. If anyone is going to crit it,show them your framed cheque.

Of course,the obvious reply to any crit,is: "Well, the PUBLISHER'S didn't think so!"

More power to you ----and Emma? You'll write a brilliant children's book!

Bon Voyage,

jimindigo :masked:

Thank you ArtMatters and Jimindingo :)

I have a self imposed deadline to send the latest draft off to them tomorrow, struggling with it a bit as I felt really ill Tues-Fri and not that great today. Shouldn't be on here really but there was something I wanted to post about and I couldn't ignore the lovely replies.

Well done ArtMatters for sleeping :) I hardly ever slept at all till I got my amitriptyline, I still haven't had that experience I've read about called 'waking up refreshed' but considering how exhausted I am if I only get 8 hours, to manage as well as you do with little or no sleep is amazing. And I like pandas too.

Well done Emma....talented artist that you are...be jealous of no one.

Mr Potato take your comments and complaints to an appropriate place and let this young lady have her praise.

Steve

Emma, you don't come across as boastful to me, I think you are probably talented. And the difficult relationship with your mum may bring some benefits, even though it has also done you a lot of harm. I don't judge you for being jealous; jealousy is a normal human emotion, we all have it.

:bigarmhug[1]:

Thank you Data :bigarmhug[1]:

That really made me smile a lot. And you're right about jealousy. I don't mind it at all when someone else is jealous. And thank you. I hope I am talented. It would be lovely if I was.

Archived